doggo family x male dog trainer reader

You head to the house of what people describe as the most challenging and undisciplined dogs in the neighborhood. You're assignment was to make these dogs able to get along with each other and to stop making such huge amounts of racket.
Apparently the dogs are also lonely as they rarely have visitors which is a very strange detail to add.

Y/n: ok, I got my medicine in case I get bitten
I have toys and plenty of treats for encouraging good behavior
Let's do this

You knock on the doors and the door opens but the woman on the other side isn't what you expected.

June: hoi!!! You must be that new trainer! Come in! Come in! I have snacks!

June: hoi!!! You must be that new trainer! Come in! Come in! I have snacks! ...my name is June btw ^3^

Y/n: uh huh...do I have the right house?
I guess I do...I'm y/n

You walk in and the excited June bounces up and down as you scratch behind her ears and rub her back making her calm down as she stops jumping so much.

June: mmm... =w= so nice...
So here is the TV room

???: that company

June: yep yep! Maggie, this is y/n
Our trainer

June: yep yep! Maggie, this is y/n Our trainer

Maggie: he smells like fast food and shampoo...I like him

She goes up to you and jumps up on you locking her legs around your waist and she hugs your head into her massive fluffy boobs.

Y/n: down girl! Down!

You set her on her feet and they both wag their tails as they hug you close getting under your shirt and licking your chest as their ears twitch and you get them out from under your shirt.

Y/n: easy girls

You head upstairs as Maggie and June are chatting along the way and you keep them from jumping up on you or overpowering you.

Maggie: so mom, how's he gonna train us?

Y/n: hold up ☝️
Mom?
June is your mom?

June: yep yep yep! ^v^