Tinkaton x male reader (short stack snack edition)

The wonderful world of pokemon is full of many exciting things. One of the most exciting things being these mutated monsters with supreme powers.

Regardless of the fact that there are pokemon out there like machamp and tyranitar that can literally move mountains. The adults in all of their wisdom believe it's a good idea to send a 10 year old kid out on their own. Well, regardless you survived by getting stronger and stronger, and by making sure you have gear to help you escape if you need to.

Y/n: I'm glad I got my own gengar at some point, having a body guard that doesn't sleep is great

Gengar: oh you know me master~

Oh yeah, did I mention you can understand pokemon? Because you can understand pokemon...

Y/n: yeah I do know you...

Y/n: ok seriously...why do you have to take that form?

Gengar: well I need a pussy to fuck you obviously...

Y/n: =_= ...that's so fucked I can't even find a comeback for it

Gengar: you're the one who's so fucked~

You put her back in her ball and sigh.

Y/n: I swear...these pokemon girls...the second they find a human that can understand them...

You'd think that having the ability to understand pokemon would be a good thing. But honestly it's unhelpful at best...

(First pidgey encounter)

Young y/n: hello birdy! ^^ how are you today

Pidgey: skreeeee!!!

Y. y/n: you can talk to me ^^ I can understand pokemon

Pidgey: SKREE!!

It just flies away and then you see a sparrow.

Y/n: a sparrow? You're rare

Sparrow: BACK!
MY HUNT!

Y/n: back? I won't hurt you

Sparrow: MY HUNT!!

It then sprays sand at you and flies away. Wild pokemon typically don't have much to say, and whatever speech they do have, they're generally terrible at it. It's almost like wild animals don't have much need to talk.

(Starter pokemon)

Torchic: pick me! Coo!

Totodile: no me! I'm chompy!

Bulbasaur: imma learn solar beam!

Y/n: guess I'll pick...

Whatever you pick will usually leave the others bummed out but you decided to just pick up all 3 of them.

Professor: h-hey!? You can't just pick up all 3!

Y/n: uh why the fuck not? If I don't they'll all just sit here while you do...god knows what
I'd be an idiot to just take one, also there are literally only one of each species left which technically makes them legendary.