river city girls x male streets of rage reader

You go through the streets of river city. After all the crap you went through in wood oak city you needed a break.
So why not visit river city? Rivers are calm so the city should be a nice vacation spot right? .......right?

You step off the train with a duffle bag that's strapped to you. You aren't gonna make the mistake of losing it or your back pack.
And good thing you did, this place is surprisingly crowded.

Y/n: well time to book a hotel and relax and unwi-

???: hey! You!

Y/n: please god no....
Don't make me have to fight...

???: your stuff! Hand it ov...axel?

Y/n: wrong, its y/n
Axe is m-

???: so you finally crawled back! Now I'm gonna finish what I started years ago

Y/n: I'm Y/N STONE
AXEL IS MY FATHER YOU IDIOT!!!

He doesn't really listen and a bunch of guys charge at you.

You just sigh and start kicking ass.

A/n: god that game is badass

I know streets of rage 4 demands a huge price but it's worth every penny!
Next scene! 📣

You keep tearing up the place as armies of chumps dogpile you in a sad attempt to beat you.
You get up to the big boss guy and pummel him too, he tries to fight back but he doesn't land many hits on you. Meanwhile you land a barrage or fire punches. At the end of it you finish him off and uppercut him into the sky and he falls back down smoking and beaten.

Y/n: this is not how I wanted to start my day ...

???: oi! Big guy!

You turn to the tomboys voice as two girls just look at you.

Redhead: I like this one

Y/n: do I have to fight you too?

Brunette: uh...no? Are you gonna fight us?

Y/n: I've had more than my fill of fighting lately

Brunette: that's a shame, you can't walk 2 steps in this city without fighting