fem! Natsu x dragonborn male reader

Your adventures in skyrim has lead you to more doors in oblivion. Only the strongest could survive in a place like oblivion. With the fires and poisons of the deadric people constantly attacking, you've adapted to kill and eat whatever you could find.
After years in the oblivion plane you're very resistant to fire, even putting your hand on a lit torch does nothing to you.

You've pretty much given up hope of leaving a long time ago.
To your surprise you see a portal that you're sure wasn't there before.
You head through and end up in a room where you see some strange people with a crudely drawn summoning circle.

???: holy crap! It worked!! A real demon from hell!

Y/n: you're lucky I'm the one who came through there, which reminds me...

You use your own magic to destroy the barrier and then anyone who was involved with the summoning circle. I can't risk them setting up a barrier to oblivion, those deadra would definitely tear a place like this up.

Y/n: there's a lot of magic here...

You head out and traverse this place until you find a city. And you see two girls fighting outside with fire magic.

???: FIRE DRAGON ROOOAR!!!

??? 2: turn up the heat all you want!

???: erzaaaaa!!

She gets blasted by the literal firepower and erza starts throwing swords at the pink haired girl.
You get closer and the girl suddenly stops and starts quivering.

Erza: AAAAAAGGHH...huh???
Natsui! What's wrong?

She didn't move or anything...she just quivered.

Natsui mind: what is that??? And why does it feel so damn weird? Move....MOVE!!!

She turns to you as you can see intense fear in her eyes. You're still in armor so she can't see your face.

Natsui: y-YOU!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!