female cloud strife x male ex-SOLDIER reader

You sit up in the penthouse bored out of your mind as you get up and use the reinforced punching bag that was installed since you do feel this incredible urge to hit things with super strength.

Don lackey: sir corneo, I uh wanted to pass along a message

Y/n: what?

Don goon: uh boss...

Y/n: I'm not your boss, just spit it out

Don Lackey: I'm afraid don corneo needed some urgent business up in sector 7, something about it being personal

Y/n: sector 7? What would be important enough for dad to go up there?

Don goon: sorry boss I don't

Y/n: STOP CALLING ME THAT!!

You punch the bag hard enough to knock them down with shockwaves as you start getting a massive migraine.

Y/n: ggrrgh!!

You look up and you see both of the thugs decapitated and you look back down as blood drips from a long katana.

???: no one will stand between us my y/n~ I'll make sure if it~

Y/n: you're...Ngh...not real...go away...

???: soon enough~ you will be mine forever~

You don't look up from the floor but you know who it is you're seeing as long silvery hair runs along the floor while they kneel next to you and whisper with a soft but creepy womanly voice.

???: soon~

You open your eyes as the thugs look dumb struck.

Don lackey: uh...you ok?

Don goon: you don't look too good boss...

Y/n: I'm fine
Is that all?

They nod and leave as you slam your hands against the punching back making a massive shockwave. Thankfully everything in your overly expensive penthouse is literally nailed down so nothing gets damaged.

You lay down and keep wondering if you should just smash your way through all the guards that are keeping you in the penthouse.
Then one of them comes to your room.

Don thug: y/n corneo
We have guests downstairs

Y/n: and?

Don thug: and we need you to come down and attend to them

Y/n: and why would I ever do that?

Don thug: because these guests are a gift from your father

Y/n: great...more slave girls
As if I didn't already have enough problems with women

You just lazily throw on a tank top and shorts as the thug stops you.

Don thug: the don requested you wear these robes to look more presentable

You pick up the 10 foot hulking brute with one arm and toss him behind you as he Wilhelm screams lands on his head, the least important area of his body and head downstairs.

Girl 1: I wonder what his son is like...

Girl 2: probably like is father, fat smelly and a complete piiiiii.......
O_O

Girl 1: holy....