part 2: horny hornet

She takes you to the spa with a bench next to the revitalizing liquid.

Hornet: now...we can begin..

You go over to her groping her hard squeezing her big tits.

Hornet: fuck!~ those are sensitive~

Y/n: is that why you don't wear a bra?

Hornet: ngh~ n-no i...ahhh!~

You start licking and sucking on them, they start leaving orange fluid that you can tell isn't corruption but it is sweet.

Hornet: n-n-no! Don't >////< aaahhhhh~~ 

Her tits are really sensitive as you grope her more squeezing them as hornet feels fuzzy.

You grope her as she starts rubbing her tits on your dick, her vagina leaks clear liquid as her face is more red then her cloak.

Hornet: fuck!!~ give me that fucking cock!!

She pins you down and starts rubbing your small yet sturdy body.

She starts getting a bit confusing, first she's mad at you for leaving her out, now she's mad that you fucked her before?
She takes your dick and starts throating it, the good thing about having your exoskeleton on the outside is that the girls have very stretchy and malleable insides, her throat stretches as a giant dick shaped bulge forms in her throat. She holds your tiny legs and slams her mouth against your pelvis.

Hornet: GGRRGHKK!! HHRRGHKK~~ CCHHAGGHK!!~~
>/////<

She gags like crazy as she throats every inch of you. You can't tell if it hurts her or feels amazing to her. But for you this feels amazing, she keeps throating you like she's starved for D.

Hornet: fuuugh!~ I ca wa...pu it i...gggrghk~~

Y/n: uuuhhgh~ 🤤
I can't understaaaaah~ you with your mouth fu-uuluuugh~~

She lifts your leg up and grabs you by the balls massaging them and rolling them in her hand.

Hornet: MMMHHGHHHKKGH!!~~

She keeps reaching like she's gonna puke but she just doesn't as you can't hold it and you came inside her as she squeezes your balls slightly sucking hard, she's trying to drain every drop from you and it's working, until you grab her head and hold her as more hot thick cum shoots into her like a firehose and it spurts out leaking through her mask and her mouth as she keeps sucking.
She just lays on her side and keeps sucking and drinking every amount she can.

Hornet: mmmhhhh~~ sluuuuurrrrr~~ ♡3♡ Hot damn~

♡3♡
Hot damn~

She gets up and starts squeezing what's left with her tits, it's almost like she's falling in love.

Hornet: put it in me~ I wonder what kind of hornets I'll make~

She puts herself in front of her and spreads her thick cheeks.

Hornet: on second thought....ram my ass with that meat pole~

You oblige her and start prodding her tiny hole right above her pussy, she grips the edge of the spa as she bites her lip under her mask.

Hornet mind: shit...he's big, maybe it would be better to risk having chi- AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!~

You push your dick inside her stubbornly tight ass stretching her far as she scream moans.

Hornet: AAAAAAAAHGGHHHH!!~~~ >///O///<
FUCK!! ITS SO FUCKING BIG!~~

You start thrusting into her as she takes it up her ass, she keeps clamping her tight hole around you pulling you in as she regrets her choice.

Hornet: OW OW FUCK!!~ NNNGGHH!~~

She tears up as it's apparently painful yet she starts moving her hips into you.

Hornet: OH GOD IT HURTS BUT...IT'S GOOD! REALLY GOOD!!!

You keep thrusting into her going slow at first but then she pulls you in with her thread.

Hornet: faster~ nnnrggh!~~~

You go faster and then harder as she's adjusted and eventually begs for it.

Hornet: FUCK!!~ FUCK ME HARDER!~ IM GONNA CUM!~~

She sprays liquid into the spa and you keep thrusting, your large balls slapping against the water as you ram her ass pinning her against the edge.

Hornet: FUCK!~ CUM IN ME!~

She moans loader as her mind races with the hurricane of ecstasy.

Hornet: it's good! Too good!
Ahh!!~ aaahhhh~~

You pull back and thrust balls deep inside her as she screamgasms.

Hornet: IT'S GOOOOOD!!! >/////<

You pull out as she collapses onto the edge with you leaning back against the spa falling asleep too

Y/n: mmmhhh

A/n: I know it's a little shorter then usual but there's honestly not much more I can think of to put here...except maybe...
....

...... no cliffhanger? Nothing?

Well I guess I'm at a loss then
Until next time