fem kazuma kiryu x male shakedown reader

You were always a pretty big guy who used brute force to get what they wanted. Not that EVERY situation needed blunt force but...regardless you decided to go japan using the money you scraped together and when you got there you went on a tour and drank a bunch of different sake until you stored liquor like a camel. A guy your size can hold liquor easy but even you have a limit, you are only human...at least you are pretty sure you're human, not many people can lift a motorcycle and slam it into another person.
Your drunken adventure lead you to a remote town called Kamurocho. Before you knew it you woke up and unfortunately you didn't have a single dollar to your name...or yen.
You started to panic since you were a foreigner in a remote city but thank fuck you can speak and understand Japanese fluently.
You then saw another big guy hanging someone in a black jacket upside with coins and Bill's just spilling out of them like a fountain.

Hooligan: please!! No more!! I can't take any more!

Mr. shakedown: shut up! You lost so I'm gonna squeeze you for every last yen

You go up to them and you make him drop the hooligan.

Y/n: hey, dirt bag
The hell do you think you're doing?

Mr. Shakedown: huh?
I'm just taking this hooligans money

Innocent guy: I'm not a hooligan! I'm just a store clerk! Please don't hurt me!!

Mr. Shakedown: oh...well it doesn't make a difference to me

Y/n: it does to me, stealing money from people who don't deserve it is one thing, but taking it from hard working honest people
That pisses me off

Mr. Shakedown: hmm...I can tell you don't have any money, so I'm leaving

He turns and you pull him back by his shoulder and punch him so hard in the chin that his hat flies off and a giant explosion of cash comes out...why are people like money pinatas in japan?

Y/n: no...you're not
Now get back up...I'm not done with you

He just lays there.

Y/n: uh...guy?

Store clerk: holy shit! You fucking killed him dude!

Y/n: what? Tough guy like this?
Naaah...

You pick him up.

Y/n: he's not dead he's just playing possum

His head tilts back as a...squish like crack is heard.

Y/n: oh wow he is dead, I hit him hard but not THAT hard

You drop him and start walking away with over a billion yen as you just go get something to eat.

When you come back out you're greeted by this woman in a white suit.

Strange lady: hey, you that guy who killed mr. Shakedown?

Y/n: huh? That's actually his name, I just called him that as a joke
But yeah, was he your boyfriend or something? I'm sorry if that was the case

Y/n: huh? That's actually his name, I just called him that as a joke But yeah, was he your boyfriend or something? I'm sorry if that was the case