((</pok@d3x ERR0R<>)) x male trainer reader

(Author chans studio)

Producer: um sir? I mean ma'am?...I mean...

Author kun: Author is fine, what is it?

Producer: um it's just that, what are we doing for the next chapter?

Author chan: honestly I didn't think we'd make this many in the various series...hmm...
What hasn't been done yet....

Producer: well how about something in pokemon? Haven't done that in a while

Author chan/kun: which pokemon? A female trainer? A female pokemon?
The trainers have mountains of fan fiction surrounding them...most pokemon are already...hmm...
Wait...I think I got it

Author writes down something and presents it to the Producer.

Producer: um...author...I say this with as much respect as possible....
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND???!!!

A/n: think about it, no one has done and no one will ever think of it

Producer: yeah....with good reason...because that's fucking insane 😳

A/n: you know our motto...we strive to give people the stories and match ups that no one asks for

Producer: that's a very specific motto...fine...I'll get this ready

(Day of the shooting)

Author chan: ok! Is everyone ready?

Producer: not even a little...

Author: perfect! ACTION!! 📣

((<%^$$# SSTEM ERR00RR..*&())

Author: hold on 🤜🤜🤜💢

Author kun punches the monitor and it reads the title properly.

You're riding on your bike through the wild and eventually reaching cinnabar Island

Y/n: oh boy, I can't wait to see what new adventures wait for me here.

You ride your bike to the gym and you try to stop but something...rather unfortunate happens. Your bike tire pops and the bike flips over sending you over the ditch beside the island and you grab a rock on the edge but it gives way sending you down into the water.
It's important to note that you can't swim, and you used your pokemon to get around. Speaking of pokemon you try to reach for one but your pokeballs fell off of your belt and they fall into the abyss below.
You're running out of air, and you panic as you can't swim so all you can do is claw and scurry to the surface, but it's no use.
You run out of air and you drift down into the water falling unconscious.

.....

....

......error...error.....