Rebecca x nuclear punk male reader

A/n: I though that I was doing part 2 of the terra formars?

Producer: it's chapter 77, do you really want to pass that up?

A/n: eh...ok fair enough
🎬 ACTION!

GOOOOOOD MORNING NIGHT CITY!

You turn off the alarm and open your chest to check if your miniature nuclear reactor is ok.

Y/n: yep, still stable

You get up and stretch before heading out and doing a few jobs as a runner. You track down a cyberpsycho and come across a group of runners with what looks like a kid....though she doesn't act like it.

???: who the fuck are you choom?!!

Y/n: just trying to get some Eddies like everyone else

???: get them somewhere else, I got t-

Y/n: GET DOWN!

You charge forward and take an rpg round head on blocking the blast and the cyber psycho you were looking for starts blasting everywhere.

???: SON OF A BITCH! ILL KILL YOU!! ILL FUCKIN KILL YOU!!!

The girl rushes in recklessly and you speed in being surprisingly fast, like sandevistan levels of fast even though you don't have one. You punch the guy so hard that his arm gets torn off and you bring him down as Rebecca stomps his head into paste then repeatedly shoots him after killing him.

??? 2: damn? ...took down a cyberpsycho that strong? And that quickly?
Who is this kid?

???: FUCK!!! FUCK!! FUCKING LIMP COCK MURDERING BASTARD!!!!!

You don't know why but you pull her into your shoulder and she's surprised making her eyes widen and she has rage filled tears in her eyes as she holds your shoulder for a second, then she pushes you away getting in a car and bails.

Y/n: she must have liked that guy a lot

??? 2: that guy was her brother, a weirdo but a good guy
What's your name kid?