adult nezuko x male demon slayer reader

You take a look at the bounty set out for a woman named nezuko, you aren't exactly sure why the bounty is this high but you knew one thing, another DEMON is calling for this demons head which means there's a lot more to this story.
Sure demons kill other demons but rarely do they put out bounties for doing so.
Whatever...another dead demon...

Demon: and so after the job is done you bring her head and you will be richly rewarded.

Y/n: do you know what the greatest reward is for killing a demon?

Demon: no...wh-

You just blast his face with a shotgun and laugh.

Y/n: The sound of your heads exploding
You know...for creatures that are hundreds of years old they sure are stupid
Now for this...girl...why are the demons so intent on killing this one? I'll still kill her though, never usually a good reason to leave one alive

You travel a long ways through the woods before finding some weird cabin. And there's not really anyone around, you're starting to wonder if this is the right place, you kick the door in anyway and you see some dude in a kimono.

Kimono guy: WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA???

Y/n: the woman, where is she?

Kimono guy: like I'm telling you that!!

Y/n: it doesn't matter

You shoot him with a plasma gun and he tries to block it with his sword and it keeps knocking him back.
You use a heated shockwave blowing him through the cabin.

Y/n: is that all? Whatever...

You use some rockets and he gets up and runs dodging them.

Y/n: hmph...dodge this

You set it to lock on and four missiles exploded under his feet as he tries to jump out of the way.

He gets in closer so you use a minigun and rain bullets.
He deflects them all smirking.

Kimono guy: please, don't you have a little more? Maybe you should get 3 of them at once?

Y/n: be careful what you wish for

Kimono guy: oh shit O_O

After being hit with a shower of bullets he gets turned into swiss cheese with a bunch of bullet wounds. Once he is one the floor you reload your double barrel shotgun and point it at him.

Kimono guy: d...damn it...

You're about to finish him off when suddenly you're hit by a pink flame....which for some reason does nothing.

Y/n: the hell was that?

You're approached by some girl in a kimono and you recognize it as your target.