female krampus x male reader

Ever since you were a young boy you did everything you could to be just terrible to everyone. You never caused physical harm really. You just did inappropriate things, M80s in the toilet, peanut butter and other things on the teachers seat. Various pranking shit, you never got any presents around Christmas time, mainly because you just didn't believe santa was real. So the years went by and eventually you were 15 years old. You never straightened up once or tried to contribute to society. You just kept being a general nuisance, you were promised gifts for being good. Hell they promised to give you a car but you didnt want to do anything besides be a general pain to everyone.
Your parents took you to a psychiatrist, and not even they could help. Mainly cause you wouldn't tell them...at least you wouldn't tell them what they wanted to hear. You told them all why you did this but they never excepted it as an answer. Not that you cared...but you might ask. Why was little y/n always naughty? Why would he never behave? And how exactly does he try incredibly hard to just be a nuisance?
Well, let's take a look at what happened one fateful Christmas eve. Everyone was asleep waiting for santa to deliver them presents. But santa didn't show up to your house...someone else came, stole all the presents and headed to your room. It was very clear who it was that showed up, as described by the title of this chapter.
You giggled as they came in and put you inside her bag, when the night was over you were brought out and tied up and there you saw the sole reason you were always bad.

Krampus: and again, year after year

Most of the time just seeing me once straightens out every boy or girl but YOU...you just seem to get worse

She gets her bundle of reeds and whips you as you wince from the pain.

Krampus: I take your presents

She whips you as she names off everything she's done to punish you.

Krampus: I take you away....
I take your clothes
(Whap!)
I give you pain
(Whap!)
I take your desserts and make them plain
(Whap!)
Yet no matter what I do you wont behave, so why misbehave? Why keep going like this!? You're not even a child anymore!

She whips you again and again more out of frustration.

Krampus: why do you keep misbehaving?

Y/n: because it's the only way I get to see you

She drops her reeds and just looks confused more than anything.

Krampus: and why would you want to see me? Seeing me is seeing punishment incarnate! The bane of greed and everything that naughty children fear.

Y/n: because you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
You kickstarted my puberty

Krampus: ok...this is weird now
...what do I...look like to you?

Y/n: as I said..

Krampus: shut up!
She uses some kind of mirror and her eyes grow wide.

Krampus: I need to go I'll be back