Freedom planet girls x dragonborn male reader

A/n: prepare to be reminded, or introduced to one of the greatest indie games ever made
And guess what, there's a sequel coming this year
Much hype!!! OwO
Seriously though, if you like the sonic games or any fast pasted side scrolling platformer. I'd highly recommend checking it out, so to celebrate let's have a chapter dedicated to them
Speaking of which, this takes place years after the game for...legal reasons ^^
📣....ahem
ACTION!!!

You're currently locked in battle with an ancient legendary dragon, he has no clue who he's messing with.
At this point even they aren't a big threat...however the real threat is the artifact its guarding.
You slay the dragon because you're a maxed out dragonborn which essentially means you're unstoppable.

You equip the ring and charge it with soul gems.

Y/n: alright, so let's see what this thing does

You power it up and you see a glowing inscription.

Y/n: Barilzar? No clue who that is but I...AGH!!

The ring starts surging red lightning around your body and you feel like you're getting ripped apart and put back together over and over again.
You land in a forest with a lot of foliage and...wait are those machines?

Some robots run, fly and go at fast speeds to try and attack you.

Y/n: TIID KLO UL!!

That slowed them down, though from their perspective you probably sped yourself up, eventually you find some strange creature held captive by some hooded figures.

???: let her go scum bags!!

Hooded thug: come any closer and we slice her neck!

They got her pinned down with no way to save the girl...at least...not on their own.
Your shout recharges so you slip in and no one suspects or predicts how you do it.

Y/n: FEIM ZII GRON!

You sneak up on them as they try to get away and you snap one of their necks and free the girl for some reason they just poof when they died. Oh well, you get the girl to safety as the other girls beat the shit out of the hooded figures.

Milla: thanks for saving me mr...I'm milla!

Milla Species

Milla
Species...basset hound
Age: 18

Y/n: you're ok now huh

Milla: yeah, can you help my friends too?

Y/n: doesn't look like they need it

Milla: hmm...yeah that's true

You scrit scratch under her ears as you take off your gauntlet and she leans her head into your hand.

Milla: mmm...feels nice
UwU...
ARF!!

She covers her mouth after barking and her friends finish up the rest of the hooded thugs.