yandere fem sephiroth x male ex-SOLDIER reader

After the whole place collapsed on top of sector 7 and avalanche getting blamed for it you can only hope they made it out alive. Though you're confident cloud probably did, you exit the city and head out to the country since things are kinda hectic in midgard since shinra brought the house down.

Out in the simple realm of small towns and farmland life is much easier to grasp as you explore the vast fields and simple townsfolk.

Y/n: nice place, I really could use a vacation

You wonder around the town and despite wearing simple clothes everyone can tell you're not from around there. It's a village so it makes since they know you aren't from around the town.

Child: hey mister! Are you from the big city???

Y/n: you mean midgard?

Child: yeah! I heard it's a paradise where food and water are everywhere and there's so many lights!

Having lived there it's mainly a paradise for those who prey on the weak...and easy food depends on which sector you're in as well as if you have money.
Personally you've only lived in the parts where the flashy lights hide the scum that will chew you up and leave you broke and broken, while the rest is run by the borderline terrorist organization shinra who will literally do anything to make people's lives worse and blame anyone else for it.
But that kid has a dream, it's best not to take it from them, you kneel down and look at them in their eyes.

Y/n: it certainly is a bright and exciting place
I'm sure if you work hard enough, you'll get a ticket inside someday

Child: yay!! :D

You continue on your journey and your head starts to hurt as the migraine comes back. You start heading into a cave and go deeper, you feel like there's a giant threat and you want to run, but you can't run...you head further in until you find...her.

Sephiroth: looks like I found you y/n~ hehehehe~~

She goes over to you and you go into a fighting stance...you know you can't beat her...she's just too powerful for you.

Sephiroth: come now y/n~ don't make me cut your head off

She knocks you down smacking your leg with the back of her blade.

Y/n: ok ok!! You win! I'll do whatever you want!

Sephiroth: oh? How do I know for sure?

Y/n: well...I do find you very...sexy and if I saw you naked I couldn't really think of...anything else...

Sephiroth: is that so? ...you want to see me naked?

Y/n: y-yeah...I've fantasized about it...

Sephiroth: ...awwww...that's really sweet...ok then~

She takes off her top leaving only her pants as she looks down at you still pinned by her sword.