Cotillion

🌹Rose's P.O.V🌹

On the boat for Cotillion the music was playing loudly while people were boarding the ship that Ben and I were able to convince Ariel to let us use for Cotillion.

Ben and I were below deck taking care of the final preparations for his gift for Mal. We heard the music blaring from above deck.

♪ All the ladies in the house ♪
♪ Put your hands up in the air ♪
♪ All the fellas in the place ♪
♪ Put your hands up in the air ♪
♪ Let me see you break it down ♪

Ben looks at me nervously and asks "Do you think she'll like it?" "Ben she'll love it you need to relax everything is fine everything with go as planned I promise you" I assure him.

"Now I need to go put on my shoes so that I don't walk out barefoot" I tell him laughing a little bit. "I'll see you in a couple of minutes okay?" I tell him. "Yeah ok" Ben tells me and I hug him and leave the room not noticing Uma slipping into his room after I left.

I get into my room and I turn in the T.V to watch those coming onto the ship. While I put my heels on I see Evie getting her picture taken. A man calls out "Evie, you look beautiful!" "Thank you so much" she says. "Did you design the barrette?" A woman asks. "It's beautiful, isn't it? Uh, no, it's not my creation. Many of the hair accessories being worn and the bracelet Princess Rosalie is wearing this evening are by a fabulous new designer, Dizzy of the Isle" Evie tells the reporters and I smile imagining how excited Dizzy would be for that compliment.

——————————————————————
🌹3rd Person P.O.V🌹

♪ I'ma do my thang ♪
♪ Let's be clear, this is all my lane ♪
♪ Don't stop now, 'cause I'm on a roll ♪
♪ Dance all night, let's lose control ♪

The music stops and the trumpets play and everyone starts to clap and cheer. "The future Lady Mal and future Lord Jay!" Lumière announces and they walk out together. Mal pauses by Lumière and Jay stops with her. Lumière leans over and whispers to Mal "You work it, girl" which makes Mal relax a bit and let out a laugh.

"Whoo!" Evie yells out and Carlos copies "Yeah, Mal!" "Jay!" Evie continues and everyone cheers and claps for them. They start heading down the stairs and Adam and Rapunzel go up to meet them.

"Hi" Both Mal and Jay say to Rose and Ben's parents. "Hi" Adam says and Rapunzel says "Hey, Ben and Rose are on their way" "Okay" Jay and Mal say back. "And you two look amazing" Adam tells Jay and Mal. "Oh, thank you" Mal says and laughs nervously while Jay says "Thanks"

"I know we were shocked at first, but you..." Belle starts and Flynn finishes "you two are exactly what Ben and Rose need" "And lucky for Flynn and I, our wives don't go by first impressions" Adam tells Jay and Mal who laugh in response.

Evie walks up to the six of them and Mal and Jay look at Ben and Rose's parents and then at Evie and then look back and Adam and Flynn say "Of course"

"Hi" Evie says to Jay and Mal. "Hi" "Hi" They both say back shakily and Evie asks "How are you both?" "Uh, sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up" Mal says and Jay nods in agreement. "Yeah? Okay. That's okay" Evie starts and continues "Look, we're right here with you both, okay?" "Okay" Mal and Jay both agree.

——————————————————————
🌹Rose's P.O.V🌹