Tourney Practice

🌹Rose's P. O. V.🌹
(Outfit up top is for when they are in the hallway)
At Tourney Tryouts

"Jay, Ben, offense, Chad, you're defense, Rose, you're the shooter" Coach Jenkins told us.

"Ok, coach!" I yell back. "Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on" Coach yelled you Carlos

"Kill zone? Wha..." Carlos murmured to himself. "Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands" Coach continued.

Then the whistle blew and Jay starting hurdling through everything I was shooting at him in the kill zone. Then once he got out of the kill zone he shot the ball into the net and starting doing a victory dance while cheering for himself which made me laugh.

"You! Get over here!" Coach called Jay over and then asked "What do you call that? I call that raw talent Come find me later I'll show you something you haven't seen before It's called a rule book Welcome to the team, son" he congratulates Jay. Then Coach turned to Carlos and said "You ever thought about band?"

"Me and Rose will work with him, coach" Ben said and I nodded. "All right. Let's run that again" Coach yelled and we went to practice. But before Jay walked away I went up to him and "Great job out there soon you might just beat me" "Oh, it's on" Jay says back and we head out after smirking after each other.

——————————————————————

🌹Rose's P. O. V.🌹
In the Hallway

It was after practice and I was walking with Ben, and the two most annoying people ever in my mind and Chad and Audrey noticed Mal and Evie and said to me and Ben "Those kids are trouble"

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance" Ben said and I added "Just because their parents are bad doesn't mean they are you have to give them a chance"

"Oh. No offense, Bennybear, Rosie, but you two are just too trusting. Look Ben, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. And for you Rose your mom fell in love with a thief. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy" Audrey then ends with a bit of a whisper while saying "That girl's mother"

Then I say to Audrey "You need to stop being so judgmental and full of yourself" but before Audrey could respond Ben says to her "I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later"

"Hey!" Ben then calls to Mal. "Hey" Mal says back while sounding very annoyed.

"So, how was your first day?" Ben said trying to make conversation. "Super" Mal says sarcastically but Ben doesn't catch it.

Ben notices the spray paint on her locker and says "You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class" Then he looks towards me and says "Rose here could, uh, sign you up cause she's part of the club. What do you think?"

Then Jane rushing past is making a squeaking sound while passing Mal and going into the bathroom. Mal turn to her quickly and then back to us and says "Way to take all the fun out of it" and then leaves.

"Huh" Ben sighs against the lockers once she's gone and then I joke with him and say "Aww does Bennyboo have a crush!?" in a bit of a baby voice and then he snaps out of his daze and turns to me and says "No I do not have a crush I'm with Audrey" "Keep telling yourself that Ben" I say while patting his shoulder and then I head to my next class.

A/N:

Hey guys I have three things I want to say

#1 Sorry that in this chapter Rose doesn't speak much I couldn't think of where to add in lines for her that much

#2 Sorry I am posting this chapter so late. It's because I've been babysitting my little cousin basically everyday of the week so I haven't had a lot of time to write.

And finally

#3 Thank you all for 112 views on my book I didn't have much faith in starting this book at first because I was afraid no one would read it so it means so much to me that I have 112 views

Anyway I promise that in the next chapter Rose will talk a lot more than in this one. I can't wait. Bye!!