Welcome VK's

🌹Rose's P. O. V.🌹

Me, Ben, Fairy Godmother, and Audrey were standing upfront with the band playing behind us and the rest of the school cheering to welcome the VK's.

When the limousine pulls up and stops the door opens and out falls the two boys Ben and I chose while wrestling over a scarf which makes the band stop playing in shock.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else? Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos yelled at Jay "Cause you want it!" Then the girls Ben and I chose exit the limousine while the boys are still fighting.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" Then Mal gets their attention "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience"

"Just cleaning up. Get up." Jay says while helping Carlos get up. Then Fairy Godmother interrupts by saying "Leave it as you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it"

Then Jay comes up to Audrey and says "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay" Audrey starts to look very uncomfortable which makes me have to hide a laugh and that's when Fairy Godmother leaned over and said "Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress"

Then Mal says "The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it"

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile" "Oh" "And that sparkling wand"

"That was a long time ago" Then I mimic behind her "And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." Which makes a the VK's laugh a little.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben and this is Rosalie" Ben introduces. "Just call me Rose. I hate Rosalie it's way too formal for my liking" I tell the VK's which makes me earn a bit of a strange look in return.

"Prince Benjamin and Princess Rose. Soon to be king and royal advisor" Audrey says.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess" Evie says while curtsying in front of Ben.
"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you"

"Actually the Evil Queen and her husband never got a divorce so technically she is still a Queen which does make Evie a princess. Also, the fact that on the isle she would probably be considered royal which would make her visiting royalty" I say to Audrey which gets her to shut up.

Evie mouths to me 'Thanks' and I mouth back 'No problem'

"This is Audrey" Ben says to remove the tension. "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey says to him while grabbing his hands.

Then Fairy Godmother interrupts and says "Ben, Rose, and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow" Then she throws Ben and Audrey's arms apart which makes me laugh and continues with "The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

The Fairy Godmother leaves with the band and Ben starts while going up to shake each VK's hand "It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all" he stutters when Jay hits his chest.

Then he moves onto Mal and stares into her eyes for a second before continuing "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history...Is that chocolate?" he says after shaking Carlos's hand then continues once more "As the day our two peoples began to heal"

"Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are" Mal interrupts. Then I say "Ben, I told you that it would be too over the top"

"Well, so much for my first impression" he says jokingly. Then Audrey interrupts again and says to Mal "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."

"Beauty!" Mal cuts her off. "Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world... but my mother to their stupid christening."

"Water under the bridge" Audrey says. "Totes!" Mal says and then they both fake laugh.

"Okay! So, how about a tour? Right Ben?" I say while nudging him with my elbow for him to take the hint and he says "Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king" Then he claps to make the statue morph into the beast, and we hear a scream. Then we turn around to see Carlos in Jay's arms like a baby.

I try to calm him down by saying to him "Carlos, It's okay. King Adam wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible" "Does he shed much?" Mal jokes. "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch" Ben jokes along with Mal.

We head into the school to continue with the tour when Mal asks "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?"

Ben tells her "Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals. Except for Rose"

"Yeah my mom is Rapunzel so I got her healing powers" I say and Mal says back "So most of you are ordinary people who just happen to be Kings and Queens"

Audrey says "That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years" I notice Doug on the staircase and call him down "Doug. Doug, come down."

Ben introduces Doug to the VK's "This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms."

"I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..." "Ask Doug or Rose" Audrey interrupts again and then fake laughs with Mal once more before leaving with Ben. "Bye Bitch" I say while she's walking away and when I turn back the VK's I am met with amused looks.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho." I notice he's staring at Evie with his mouth open so I whisper to him jokingly "Doug your drooling"

" Evie. Evil queen's daughter" Evie introduces herself.
Doug gets out of his daze and says "Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101"

"Let me guess. New class?" Mal questions. "Actually no I'm in there from time to time" I tell her which earns shocked looks from the VK's. I turn to Doug and say "You can go I'll bring them to their dorms" Then I turn back to the VK's and say "Let's go!"