Meetings, Lies, and Age Spells

🌹Rose's P.O.V🌹

We were in a meeting with Ben's parents and Fairy Godmother. "I think we all know why we're here. The people are in a panic about Hades. He almost got out" Adam says to Ben, Mal, and me. "Who knows what he would've done if he had escaped?" FGM adds.

"We can't risk having another villain on the loose" Adam says. Mal looks downward and says "I really feel like this is my fault. I'm supposed to protect Auradon" "You did, you do protect Auradon" Ben tells her.

"Every time we open the barrier, we're exposed to danger. Maleficent, Uma, Hades" Adam lists. Then my cellphone rings and I answer it and then hang up and relay the message "Maleficent's scepter and the queen's crown have been stolen" FGM gasps and Adam says "Uma"

"We don't know that, Dad" Ben tells him. "When the people hear this, they will never wanna leave their houses. What do we tell them?" Belle asks and then turns to Mal and says "Mal? What do we do? How do we keep evil out of Auradon?"

"I think that there's only... one way to guarantee their safety. And I think that there... can't be anymore going in and out" She says her voice cracking at the end and then finishes "I think that we have to close the barrier... forever"

All of the adult's nod and I say "No" "Rose" Adam tries and I say "No. I promised those kids that they could see their parents when they wanted to I can't agree to this..... I can't do that to them" I finish and then walk out of the room "Rose" they all try calling me but I say "No" again and continue walking out.

——————————————————————
🌹Mal's P.O.V🌹

Ben snaps back into reality and says "No" and starts walking to the other room. "Son" Adam says. Ben says "No once more. "Ben" I call out. "No, no, no, no" "Ben" I call again.

I grab his hands and say "Hey. I do not want to take away your dream. Because it was so beautiful. And it is why I fell in love with you" I pause and then ask "But as King, and as Queen... what's our duty?"

"To protect Auradon" He answers and then says "But do you know what would this mean? Having to go behind Rose's back? Cause she'll never agree with us and all those kids? Are you prepared for that?" Ben asks me.

"I know what it means... and no, I'm not prepared for it. I just think that we have no other choice and we have to just do it and not consult Rose" I tell him.

"Son? Mal's right" Adam says agreeing with me. I turn to Adam and say "I just don't think that we would forgive ourselves if something terrible happened" All the adults nod in agreement.

——————————————————————
🌹Rose's P.O.V🌹

After storming out of the room I call Jay. It goes to voicemail so I leave a message saying "Hey at the meeting I got into a bit of an argument with Mal and Ben so I'm going to change into something more comfortable and then heading the garden to cool off for a while I'll meet you at Jane's party tomorrow. Love you bye"

——————————————————————
🌹Evie's P.O.V🌹
(Yay new P.O.V!!)

Mal was telling me about the meeting and I ask her "Who else knows about the crown and the scepter?" "No one" she tells me and then chuckles once and says "I mean, think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures"

"Will this delay our bringing over more V.K.'s?" I ask her. "We're talking about closing the barrier for good" Mal tells me and I say "But you said no" then I continue "I mean, the four of us are living the dream here, and we finally get to share that. I mean, what could be more important than that?"