Return To The Isle Pt. 2

🌹Rose's P.O.V🌹

We were all outside getting ready to go to the Isle and Jay came up to me and said "I love your outfit but are you sure you want to come with us?" I turn to him and say "Jay I know you just want me to be safe but I am coming no matter what" "Ok fine but you stay close to me" He tells me and kisses my cheek. "Ok I promise" I tell him.

Then he notices my bag and says "What's in the bag?" "My moms frying pan it sounds silly but it actually helped her a lot after she left the tower" I tell him. "That's actually a good idea since you haven't been on the Isle before just as an extra safety precaution" He tells me.

Then Ben calls out "Jay, keys. Remote" and tosses Jay the keys and remote for the barrier. "Wait! Something's wrong" Evie says. Then she goes over to Ben and fixes his beanie "Oh" Ben says shocked "There" Evie says.

Then we all hear a voice call out "Shotgun!" And we all turn and see Dude speaking and we all are shocked except for Carlos "No, Dude. Stay. The Isle is way too dangerous" He tells the dog to which Dude groans in response.

"Did he just..." Jay starts to ask in shock still. "Talk? Yeah. I know. Tell you later" Carlos says and heads into the limousine. "Let's go" He tells us which snaps us out of our shock and Evie says "Yeah" and she and Ben get in the back with Carlos and I go sit in the front with Jay.

"Okay, once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?" Evie asks Jay. "Got it" Jay says back and I grab his hand.

——————————————————————

We made it onto the Isle and we all get out of the limo and Jay calls out "Ben, help me with the tarp" Ben heads over and grabs part of the tarp and throws it over and we all start to cover the limo and Jay looks around the Isle for a second until Carlos calls out "Jay?" To bring his attention back to covering the limo.

"Yeah? I got it" Jay tells Carlos snapping out of his daze. "It's really weird being back here" Evie says so Jay turns towards her and says "We'll get in and get out" they look at each other for a second and Carlos comes over with another tarp "Jay!" He calls out and we finish covering the limo.

"Hey, what's in here?" Ben calls out and we turn to him seeing him at a giant pipe-like opening. We all speed walk over and Carlos grabs his arm and says "Ben!" And Jay says "You don't want to know" The we turn and Carlos gets our attention and says "Hey, guys. Keep it chill, all right? The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here"

We walk around a corner and a group of kids grabs me and Evie's arms "Hey! Hey! Stop" We both start yelling but then we get a good look at them. I pull my ID out and hand the rest of my wallet to them and say "Just take it" and Evie says "Go on" and they run away laughing.

Then we turn around and see that Ben has wandered ahead and Evie says "Ugh. Ben" and Jay whispers to me "Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine I just can't believe you had to grow up like this" I tell him sadly and he just wraps his arm around my shoulders.

Ben goes to shake someone's hand and the man growls at him and Evie pulls him back saying "Ben, stop. Just stop" while Carlos goes face to face with the man and says "Hey, man!" To diffuse him and Jay pulls him back to the group. Then Ben asks "Why?" and I tell him "This isn't a parade in Auradon. This is the Isle" "Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing" Jay tell him and I say "That's true my dad taught me that since he used to be a thief" to make sure Ben gets it in his head.

"You either slouch or strut" Carlos tells him and Evie says "And never, ever smile" "Okay, thanks" Ben starts to tell them and Evie yells "No!" Then her voice gets softer and says "No "thank you's," and drop the "please," too. Just... chill"