Dorm Rooms and Remedial Goodness 101

🌹Rose's P. O. V.🌹

"Ok so let's head to the girls dorm first follow me" I say to the four VK's.

"So what did you mean when you said that you are in Remedial Goodness from time to time and that it's not a new class" Mal questions me.

"I take Chad Charming's, son of Cinderella, phone all the time because I find it hilarious when he is looking everywhere for it but FGM found out that it was me that keeps taking his phone so she put me in Remedial Goodness to try to get me to stop"

Mal then turns to Jay and says "Looks like you got some competition Jay" which makes Evie and Carlos snicker.

I notice we are outside the girls dorm so I turn to them and say "Ok Mal, Evie this is your dorm. Here are your room keys and if you ever need anything or want to get rid of all the pink in there my room is right across the hall"

"Ok thanks Rose" Evie says and then she and Mal enter their dorm. I turn to the boys and say "Now onto your dorm let's go"

We started heading down the hall and Jay asked me "Is there anything else we should know about you so that we won't be shocked"

"Umm.... my moms hair has healing powers and glows and mine does the same" I tell Jay. I can tell the boys are processing what I said because on the rest of the way to their dorm they are quiet.

We arrive at their dorm a few minutes later "Ok this is your dorm and here are your keys. I need to get back to my dorm now to work on some papers for coronation"

"Ok thanks Rose see you tomorrow" Carlos says

"Yeah see you tomorrow" Jays says as well "Ok see you tomorrow, night!" I say and then head to my dorm.

——————————————————————

The Next Day

(Remedial Goodness 101 outfit except for the purse and glasses)

🌹Rose's P. O. V.🌹

Right now I'm sitting with the VK's in Remedial Goodness 101 but I'm not really paying attention to the lesson I am sketching a picture of my moms tower that she grew up in and wondering why I have to be in Remedial Goodness 101 to begin with.

Fairy Godmother asks us five "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Then she sees Evie with her hand up and calls on her "Evie"

"What was the second one?" "Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal?" Mal looks up for a second and then says "C, give it a bottle"

"Correct. Again" FGM congratulates her "You are on fire, girl!" Carlos calls out.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal says in a 'duh' tone and all the other VK's make noises of realization which cause me to laugh a little at them.

Jane, FGM's daughter then comes up to the front of the room through the middle of the four VK's making a squealing sound.

"Oh. Hello, dear one." FGM greets. Then while also looking back nervously Jane says "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation"

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" FGM continues and Jane protests "Mom, no!" "It's okay. Jane, this is everyone"

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were" Jane says and then almost is running out of the room.

"Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" FGM asks and all the VK's except for Mal are raising their hand and Jay starts fighting to lower Carlos' hand "Oh! Ooh... get off" Carlos protests.

FGM then calls on Jay and he says "C. You turn it over to the proper authorities" very proudly.

"I was gonna say that" Carlos complains "But I said it first. Come here!" Jay says and then the boys start wrestling on their table.

"Boys. Boys!" FGM calls out and gets their attention "I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field"

"Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass" Carlos protests but then I interject and say to the boys "Tourney actually isn't that bad I'm actually the only girl on the team"

They then give me a shocked look and I just laugh at their faces ready to bring them to the tourney field later.