The Pirate's and Arm Wrestle's

🌹Rose's P.O.V🌹

"Come on" Evie tells us while we are walking down an alleyway. Jay threw a rock at a sign that says look out for flying rocks which opens a gate to a staircase next to us and I think "That's cool". "Wish me luck" Ben says to us. "All the way up" Jay instructs and then Carlos and I say "Good luck" and Ben heads up the stairs.

Jay and I sat down close to the stairwell with my head leaning on his shoulder. I look up towards him and ask "Do you think Ben will be able to convince Mal to come back?" He looks at me, kisses my forehead, and says "I don't know Mal can be really stubborn when she wants to be" I sigh and turn my head back towards Evie and Carlos watching them pace back and forth.

Then a while later Ben comes down and Evie asks "So?Where's Mal?" Ben gives us all a sad look with tears in his eyes and says "She's not coming back" and walks past us around the corner and I start to follow him. "What?" Evie says and then continues "I'll talk to her"

I catch up to Ben and put my arm around his shoulders and say softly "Hey Ben what happened?" He turns to me with tears "Mal doesn't want to come back because she thinks she is a bad influence on me and the kingdom will turn on me because of her" he tells me with a shaky voice. I grab his shoulders and pull him in for a hug.

"Let's head back to the group okay?" I tell him. "Ok" he says more collected. Then a group of people jump out at us and grab Ben and knock him out. I grab the frying pan from my bag and knock out two people but then someone grabs me from behind and puts a rag on my mouth and I start getting dizzy. The last thing I hear is someone saying "She's a feisty one, aye Uma's gonna like to mess with her" then the world goes black.

——————————————————————
🌹Jay's P.O.V🌹

After Mal yelled go away into the pipe I grab Evie's arm and said "Let's give her a couple of hours to cool off" She nods and Carlos yells out "Guys! Where's Ben and Rose?"

"Ben?" Evie says softly and says louder "Ben!" Then she sighs and says "Ben, don't scare us like that. Where's Rose?" Then the shadow comes into the light and instead it's Harry Hook "Don't scare you?" He asks us then continues "But that's my specialty"

"Harry" Evie says angrily. "What did you do with Ben and Rose?" I ask him harshly. "Oh, uh, we nicked him" He tells us and points behind him then turns back to us and says "Mm-hmm. Yeah.And if you want to see them again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit"

I give him a glare and he says "Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch" with a fake pout and I go to attack him but Evie pulls me back "Jay!" And Harry fakes a flinch backwards while laughing. Then turns towards Carlos and makes a barking sound to try to scare him and turns around and walks down the alleyway whistling to himself.

——————————————————————
🌹Mal's P.O.V🌹

Evie, Jay and Carlos just told me that Ben and Rose got kidnapped by Harry and now I'm going off at them "If you guys never would have brought them here, this never would have happened" I tell them then I ask "What were you thinking?!"

"They were gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect them" Evie tells me. "Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys" Carlos tells us. "Okay! Okay" Jay calms everyone down then continues "So, what are we gonna do?"

I look at them and say "We are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me. And she's a punk. And guess what?Now I have to go get them" "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mal. You're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats" Carlos warns me.