Coronation

🌹3rd person P.O.V🌹

Snow White was broadcasting the coronation live on TV "At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king and Princess Rosalie with be crowned royal advisor! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all"

Meanwhile on the isle the villains were watching the coronation to make sure their kids take the wand and Evil Queen starts complaining about Snow White ""I'm snow white." Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done" and throws some popcorn at the TV

The cameras on TV head into the cathedral and point towards Fairy Godmother and Jane. "Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand" Snow White says excitedly.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent complains. "Do you? Hadn't heard" Cruella remarks back annoyed.

"Oh, and here comes Ben and Rosalie now" Snow White informs

🌹Rose's P.O.V🌹

Me and Jay are in the carriage right behind Ben and Mal's carriage "Don't be nervous my parents love you and all you have to do is sit there and look handsome. Nothing you need to worry about" "Thank you" Jay says back.

I turn to him nervously "Jay this is going to sound silly but uh.... this ring is my family crest and has been passed down when each person finds who they want to spend the rest of their lives with they give it to the one they love and that's you"

 this ring is my family crest and has been passed down when each person finds who they want to spend the rest of their lives with they give it to the one they love and that's you"

"Um... not right now. I think it would be better if I take it after as a celebration. I have something for you" "For me?" I say shocked and he pulls out a mini cupcake "Yeah. For later to keep your strength up. Some carbs to keep up your energy.

"Thank you so much, but I can't wait" I tell him and eat the mini cupcake. "No!" He says shocked. "This is really good" I tell him. "Do you feel okay?" Jay asks me.

"Yep a hundred percent" "Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?" Jay asks me.

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect" I tell him. "Yeah... Okay." He says in a daze and then realizes what I said and turns to me in shock which makes me laugh "What? You knew?"

"That I was spelled? Yeah, I knew" I tell him. "I'm... I can explain myself" He says. "No, look, It's fine. I understand you liked me but because you are a villain kid you thought it couldn't happen. Am I right?" Jay looks down and tells me "Yes. You're so right. So, then, how long have you known?"

"I saw it working on Ben out of the corner of my eye and I took it anyway" I tell him. "So then what? You've just been... Faking it the whole time?" He asks sadly looking away.