The Proclamation

"Once upon a time, long, long ago. Well more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah so instead of a honeymoon Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon. That's where I live. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks and he put them onto the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. Oh! Gotta go your about to meet me"
_____________________________________________

🌹Rose's P.O.V🌹

I'm reading a book while Ben is getting his suit tailored. I look up from my book and notice Ben staring at the Isle.

"Ben you need to relax. I agree with your proclamation and your parents will too" I say to him. Ben looks towards me and says "I know but-"

Then the tailor interrupts Ben "Sleeve. Head" I hear the door open and see King Adam and Queen Belle walk in.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month and you Rose the royal advisor? You're just babies" Adam exclaims. "They're both turning 16, dear." Belle says to Adam and I put my book down and walk over to give Belle a hug. "Hi Belle" "Hi Rose" she says while hugging me back.

"Hey, pops." Ben says. "16? That's far too young to be crowned king and royal advisor. I didn't make a good decision until I was a least 42." Adam says. Then Belle reminds him "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28."

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot." Adam jokes which makes me and Ben laugh but then he sees the look on Belle's face and adds "Kidding, I'm only kidding."

"Mom, Dad..." Ben starts while trying to walk forwards but is stopped by the tailor. "Ah!"

"We have chosen our first official proclamation. We've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." I say which causes Belle to drop Adam's coat in shock.

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben adds on. "The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" Adam questions angrily.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most." Ben says. "And we've already chosen them." I finish.

"Have you?" Adam questions with anger evident in his voice. Belle calms him down and says "I gave you a second chance." Then she turns to us and asks "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil...Jafar..." I start and Been finishes by saying "Evil Queen...and Maleficent." Which makes everyone in the room other than me and Ben freak out

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Adam shouts" Ben tries to calm him down by saying "Dad, just hear us out here!" But Adam says "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Adam, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" I ask him

Adam looks at Belle who nods to him to agree with us. "I suppose their children are innocent." Adam caved in.

Belle says to me and Ben "Well, well done." Then turns to Adam and asks "Shall we?" and together they leave the room.

I look to Ben and say "We did it Ben" and give him a hug and he says back "Yeah we did" in relief and then we both look out onto the Isle

A/N:

Hello readers! Welcome to the first chapter of Rebellious Royal! I hoped you enjoyed the first part of the story. I can't wait to continue writing Rose's adventure. I would like to let you all know my goal is to post a new chapter every Friday and I apologize if I miss a day from time to time. Anyway, before I keep rambling on I better go.

Bye! See you next chapter!!