Chapter One // Trailblazer, Stargazer! // Class Trial

The trials will be written slightly differently from the rest of the book. For example, instead of writing,

"I swear to god," Hideto began, "If I hear the prefix 'mono' one more time, I'm gonna start screaming."

I would write,

Hideto Goto: I swear to god, If I hear the prefix 'mono' one more time, I'm gonna start screaming.

Nycas' thoughts will be written with no name preceding them, and in italics. Things which would usually be highlighted in yellow in the class trial will be highlighted in bold, instead.

I hope this isn't too confusing!

Monoissei: Alright, let's begin with a simple explanation of the class trial.

Monomeiko: So, at the end of the trial, your votes will determine the results.

Monoissei: If the person who receives the most votes is the true culprit, the blackened, they will be punished.

Monomeiko: BUTTT, if the person who receives the most votes is NOT the true culprit, or spotless, everyone else gets punished, and the blackened is allowed to leave.

Monoissei: SO, let's start this trial! I'm so pumped, Monomeiko!

Monomeiko: Me too, Monoissei!

Hideto Goto: I swear, if I hear the prefix "mono" one more time, I'm gonna start screaming.

Mei Himura: So where do we begin?

Kotomi Tokushige: Hmm...hm....

Haruto Kawabe: Uhh....I....

Inaya Saeed: Let's discuss the matter of the weapon.

Kotomi Tokushige: Hm...what about it?

Inaya Saeed: I believe Yukie found something interesting, is that right?

Yukie Bando: Yes, I found the knife that was clearly at the scene, but what piqued my interest...

Yukie Bando: Was the fact that the killing wound on Eiken's body didn't match the knife at the scene.

Yukie Bando: The wound was jagged and rough, like some kind of makeshift weapon was used.

Nonstop Debate Start

Kotomi Tokushige: So we're looking for another weapon?

Kotomi Tokushige: But what could it be?

Mei Himura: Perhaps a different kind of knife?

Hiroyuki Yamasaki: That's it! The killer did it with a steak knife or something!

Mayumi Shinjo: I suppose that's a possibility...

Mayumi Shinjo: But where did it go?

Hiroyuki Yamasaki: They must've hid it!

Hiroyuki is an idiot. What's he talking about?

Truth Bullets:
Monokuma File
Inconsistent Wounds
Kotomi's Account
eHandbooks
Eiken's eHandbook
Blood Splattered Cabinet
Smashed Mirror
Mirror Shard<
Masking Tape
Door Backstage

Kotomi Tokushige: So we're looking for another weapon?

Kotomi Tokushige: But what could it be?

Mei Himura: Perhaps a different kind of knife?

Hiroyuki Yamasaki: That's it! The killer did it with a steak knife-