The cutthroat mystery

As we returned to the Titty typhoon we noticed that everyone was already gathered in there. "Hajime, anything new?" I walked towards the ahoge guy. "Yes, we found many things." I took out a notebook from my pocket and clicked my pen. "I'm listening." I started writing down new information. "Okay, first things first, here's Monokuma file." Hinata gave me the tablet as I inspected it thoroughly.

"Now, the camera unit that was in here is shattered to pieces, we don't know the exact reason it was broken though

"Now, the camera unit that was in here is shattered to pieces, we don't know the exact reason it was broken though." He pointed at the broken pieces of pink plastic as I noted it down.
    "Sorry to interrupt but, back in the hospital you were looking in the camera unit. What did you see?" I inquired. "I saw how some person wearing a tote bag climbed onto this ladder and hanged themself." He replied. "Your explanation is very brief. More details." I rubbed my temples. "It was a very dark room with a black curtain hanging behind. There was only one faint source of light, a candle I suppose." The brunet stated. "That's better. Now, do you have any clue who this person might be?" I pressed on. "I have no clue." He sighed.

     "Hmm. . . Alright. What else have you found out?" I wrote down the new information. "The wallpaper that hid Hiyoko's body was attached to that metal pole." He pointed to the curved pipe. "I could've guessed that already." I grunted annoyingly. "Also Mikan gave her account, apparently she noticed that Ibuki was gone missing and she asked Fuyuhiko to help her search. But then you stumbled upon them both and informed them about the body. That's all I figured out thus far." Hajime sighed. "THAT'S IT?! Haven't you found out why is it so hot in here? Haven't you found out what Hiyoko was doing in the Titty typhoon? Where did this ladder come from? When did the murder take place? What was the killer's motive? Ugh! Hajime what would you do without me?" I patted him on the shoulder as I walked away.

    "Mikan, please, don't laze around, be a bit useful and make that autopsy report." I ordered. "S-sure!" I caught a glimpse of hatred in her eyes as she said that. Am I seeing things? Or my worst suspicion is proving itself on its own. I walked up the stage to examine the body, Chiaki followed me.

■ □ Nagito P.O.V. □ ■

    "His mood does change drastically when he's investigating." Hajime walked towards me. "I know, he's just concentrated. When he's thinking he might act a bit rude." I stood up for (Your name). "Say, you guys know each other from childhood, right?" Hinata hummed thoughtfully.

Never knew that Ultimates can ask such pointless questions.

    "Yes, I bet he already told you about it." I smiled. "Do you think that (Male pseudonym) may be the traitor?" Hajime whispered so no one could hear us. I felt how my blood turned cold from his assumption. It can't be, can it? No. NO! He's wrong! (Your name) can't be the traitor! "You're talking nonsense." I gritted my teeth. "Maybe, I just find it weird that he became nice all of a sudden." Hajime rubbed behind his head. "Never heard of such despair! When a person is nice you feel suspicious?" I raised my eyebrow. "N-no, it's not like that! It's just (Male pseudonym) was so cold at the beginning, and now, cookies? Smile? 'Thanks' and 'sorry'?" I felt a rush of anger flow through my veins but I pushed it away and calmed down. "Listen, he can not be the traitor." I walked away not willing to continue this rubbish talk.