Weekly Reports

Sunday 4th July 20xx

Greetings! I know one week haven't passed yet but I'm eager to present my first report on how the things are going on here in Jabberwock islands.

The first day when you three left me and the other survivors, we decided to explore the islands while I was finding the way to bring our friends back.

From the next morning I started bringing my theory into practice. The first one to wake up was none other then the lucky student himself, Nagito Komaeda. Due to his rotting left arm we had to hospitalize him immediately. Thankfully, I was able to remove Junko's arm and replace it with artificial one. (Huge thanks to Kazuichi for his help). While checking his health state I noticed that his Frontotemporal Dementia got cured. To my astonishment I don't know the reason behind this.
To be honest I kind of regret that Nagito was the first one to wake. Because right now he started pestering me with questions about (Your name)'s state. No matter how much times I explain that its not under my control he shuts down for a while and continues with his questions few minutes later.

After two days I was able to bring Gundam and Mikan. The great lord of darkness reunited with his spouse (Sonia), to Kazuichi's dismay. He gladly excepted our new life as renegades of hope, but there was one problem. Mikan was kind of hard to bring back from despair as she was madly in love with Junko. We decided to leave her be for some time, maybe she'll snap back to her real self sooner or later.
The next day Pekoyama woke up, Fuyuhiko was glad as a child on Christmas day. He even cried as he saw her. She was hesitant to join hope's side at first, but looking at her master being happy she joined in.

That's it for this weekly report.

Faithfully yours, Hajime Hinata.

* * *

Sunday 11th July 20xx

Hello! Another week passed here in Jabberwock Islands. And therefore I'm ready for my weekly report.

Since Nagito woke up he tried to help me in any way possible. From bringing some materials from the shop, to cooking me deadly food. Mikan had finally got to her senses and joined hope's side. Thankfully she became her old timid self.
On Monday Mahiru and Ibuki woke up. Mahiru felt sick, so she spent all the day in her cottage trying to recover. Mikan volunteered to nurse her. Ibuki was a different story. She got massive inspiration and wrote two songs in one hour. "Half dead" and "Nagito's arm gives me creeps". On the same evening Ibuki called us to her concert. The only people that came was Sonia, Mahiru and Mikan. They said that it was beyond awful and went there just for Ibuki not to feel bad.

On Wednesday Nekomaru came back to his senses. Akane tackled him as he just stood up from his capsule. They started fighting almost destroying other capsules and life sustaining machines. With Nagito's help I was able to bring them outside. Looks like Nekomaru doesn't mind being the hope fragment.
The next day Hiyoko woke up. I almost forgot about her growth spurt and how mature she looked. Her personality didn't change though, she still acts like a spoiled brat around Mahiru and puts Mikan down.

Few hours ago Teruteru woke up. . .

That's it for my weekly report.

Faithfully yours, Hajime Hinata.

* * *

Sunday 18th July 20xx

It's me again, yet another week flew by and I'm ready with my report.

This week was very disappointing. I wanted to wake "Byakuya" and (Your name) but only managed to wake "Togami" up. He was quite understanding and joined hope without thinking.

Now, let me explain in complicated case of (Your name). The thing is that I've noticed how every of our comatose classmates have been stuck in their own head. They created different imaginary worlds as to protect themselves. All I had to do is break their walls by destroying the thing that connected them to their worlds. As an example, I killed Nagito's friends in his dream. That brought him back to his mind and woke him up, like from a nightmare.

(Your name) case is a whole different story. She made her walls of titanium and doesn't let anyone trespass into her imaginary world. So I'm currently trying to figure things out. Nagito gave me a great idea. What if we peek into her dream just to figure out what can be done. I've spent three sleepless nights with Kazuichi and Nagito to invent some kind of device that might help us see others dreams. After lots of trial and errors we finally achieved our goal.
Two days ago we connected the device with her dreams.

Apparently she dreams about us being in the non-despair world. We are still on Jabberwock Island, but on the real Hope trip with Usami. Every day is just a normal routine on an island. Swimming in the ocean, eating exotic fruits, party all night.
We noticed her unusual connection with her dream Nagito. I guess we know what her weak point is.

As for now this is the end of my report.

Faithfully yours Hajime Hinata.

* * *

Sunday 25th 20xx

Greetings. Let me cut down to the chase and tell our struggles during this week.

On Monday we began thinking of a plan how to wake (Your name) up. No person could've entered inside her dream, so it was off the table. We announced a meeting for the matter. Everyone gave different ideas on how to kill her dream Nagito. I could say the real one was feeling very uncomfortable about discussing his own death.

Sonia gave a wonderful suggestion, what if we use the killing robot Monokuma in our advantage? I began programming the Monokuma's avatar right away.
We did it! Monokuma manged to enter her dream. We all eagerly watched how the events turned out. It was like a long movie night.

Something really weird happened. During this time a huge turn of events occurred. Nagito . . .

Error.
Message unable to load.