The party commotion

Early in the morning, I heard a faint knock on my door. I was trying to find out the secret behind my dream all night. So I couldn't get much sleep, oh the irony. Opening the door I saw. . . Guess who? Nagito. "Good morning!" He said wholeheartedly. "What do you want?" I grumbled while rubbing my sleepy eyes. "Byakuya asked all of us to gather in the restaurant." He said, with a sickening sweet smile. "Jeez. Are we a flock of sheep?! Go there, come here." Nagito chuckled at my frustration. "Is there food anyway?" My stomach was rumbling and groaning for food. "Of course there is! Well, if you won't hurry I'm sure that Akane will eat pretty much everything." He chuckled again.

As much as I would like to sit in my cottage all day, dying because of starvation isn't on my checklist today. And so I agreed to come to the stupid meeting wih these stupid people in the stupid restaurant. As we entered the restaurant all gazes were glued to us. I took an empty tray and placed a plate with (favorite breakfast) on it. Picking the tray up I sat at the table that was in the farthest corner away from everyone. I didn't sleep and I don't wanna be the first blackened one just because one idiot pissed me off. 

"Helloooooo!" A girl with a horn-like hairstyle sat next to me. "What?" I asked with gritted teeth. That's exactly what I wanted to avoid. But it looks like the luck's not on my side today. "I'm Ibuki Mioda! And you aaaarrreeeee?" She sang the last part of her sentence. "My name is None of your business!" I rolled my eyes and stood up picking my tray. I sat in another corner but she rushed to me again. "None of your business? Your name is so looooooong!" Was she messing with me? "I better call ya. . . Grumpy-face!" That's it! I pushed her away but she sat next to me again. "What the hell do you want?!" I grumbled and clenched my fists. "I want for us to be friends!" Ibuki booped my nose. "Well haha. . .what a shame! I DON'T WANT TO BE *YOUR* FRIEND!" I completely lost it, by now everyone was staring daggers into my skull.

I sighed and picked up the plate with (favorite breakfast) on it. I silently walked past my classmates and was about to step on the stairs when the fat dude stopped me. "I was just about to share my idea with you all." I stopped in my tracks and looked at him with pure indifference. "Very well. I was planning to host a party. It will help us to lighten up the mood." Everyone liked the idea and started to arrange roles for each student. I quietly left the restaurant and went into my cottage.

After finishing my breakfast I decided to take a little stroll around the island. If I continue eating and sleeping all day I would be looking like the ultimate fatso that was our "leader".

[𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!]
[Tan turns the speakers on]

The bright tropical sun rays shone on my face making me squint. As I walked on the paved road I stumbled upon different interesting places. There was this huge supermarket with almost everything you need. I couldn't hold myself and grabbed my favorite chips and magazine. (If you don't like chips then you took something else that you liked). Then there was some kind of a ranch with different animals that grazed in the stables and sheds. The next stop was Jabberwock Park, the tall statue of the animals was replaced by some huge bomb-looking thingy. Then there were a bunch of bridges, to the different islands I suppose. Each of them were blocked by huge mechanical animals. I decided not to test my luck and walked as far as possible from them.

Walking back to the hotel I noticed a huge airport with different planes. But, logically thinking, if no students left with help of the airplanes, they either don't work, or no one can pilot it. In either way, there's no point in staying here.