Investigation time!

Hajime and Nagito ran towards me after I yelled. "Be careful! Don't step on the footprints." I informed. We all entered inside the beach house and there. . . Lied the dead body of Mahiru. "AAARGH!" Kazuichi screamed as he entered the beach house. Soon everyone was present at the crime scene.

[👉🏻𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘!👉🏻]
[*Tan presses the "play" button*]

And the investigation started.

    I looked at the metal bat lying next to the corpse, it was all bloody. "This must be the weapon." I looked around it. "Wait! Wait!" I heard Monokuma scream. "Here. Have the Monokuma file! Goooood luuuuuuck!" He disappeared as fast as he appeared.

 Have the Monokuma file! Goooood luuuuuuck!" He disappeared as fast as he appeared

    "The victim is Mahiru Koizumi estimated time of death is around 3:00 p.m... The scene of the crime where the body was discovered is inside the beach house at Chandler Beach. The cause of death is a single killing blow to the head with a blunt instrument. There are no other conspicuous external injuries, and no trace of foreign substances such as drugs." I read out loud and handed the file to Hajime.

    "Hmm. . . " I walked around the beach house searching for clues. "That mask!" Sonia exclaimed. "What about it?" I asked. "It's the symbol of sparkling justice!" She was. . . Excited? "What sparkling justice?" I inquired. "Are you talking about that serial killer that hunts down other criminals?" Hajime interfered. "Yes, indeed! That's the mask they used to leave after their murders! Isn't it exciting? There's a real sparkling justice among us!" She smiled. "Does she have a thing for serial killers?" I whispered to Hajime. "Guess so." He rubbed his nose bridge.

    "Hm? Look at this." Hajime perked up as he pointed towards the blood splatter. "Wait. Wait a moment." I closed his mouth with my hand and walked towards Ibuki. "Can you fetch me a notebook and pen?" I asked her. "Anything for yaaaaaa!" She ran off instantly. "Why do you need it?" Hinata asked curiously. "You'll see." I mumbled. "Now, what were you saying again?" I looked at the blood splatter.
"

Oh, yeah. This bloodstain is weird, don't you think?" He pointed at the smudge. "It looks as if Mahiru crawled her way towards the exit. . . But she couldn't." He sighed sadly. "Hmm. . ." I hummed. "HERE!" Ibuki panted as she handed me a small hard-cover notebook with a pen. "What took you so long?" I scoffed annoyingly. "I'm sorry. . . " She looked down. "Nevertheless, thank you." I said quietly.

    As I opened the notebook I've written down the second case details.