The end

Eight years passed since our wedding. (Your name) was still working as a teacher while I searched for talented students. Well, I already found two. Ultimate poet and ultimate lucky II. My own two sons.

Hajime along with Yin shifted to (Your name)'s old house and became our neighbors. Looks like (First son name) is quite fond of their daughter. Who knows maybe they'll date each other in future?

Sonia and Gundam did not lag behind, three years ago Nevermind gave birth to a twin princesses.

Akane and Nekomaru were raising an Ultimate Athlete.

Fuyuhiko and Peko already had heir of Kuzuryu clan, lovely daughter, Ultimate Leader.

Mahiru became the first woman to get picture of every city and village in the world.

Hiyoko's dance school became quite popular not only in Japan but in foreign countries also. Many people join her school in order to master the art of Japanese dance form.

Ibuki started dating many popular producers and song writers but dumped them the next day. She even released an album called "Shout-out to all my 101 xs" yes, it has double meaning to it.

Teruteru shifted to Europe and built another restaurant who got Michelin star.

Kazuichi grew distant from us, I wonder why. But I visit him time to time, when my car needs repairs.

Mikan still works as a school nurse. Nothing new about her-

    "Mommy's home!" (Second son name)'s voice made me perk up as I quickly dropped the dish I was washing and dried my hands with towel. "Hello my little gremlins! You behaved well today?" She ruffled their hair as they both nodded. "These are for you then!" She took out two chocolates as I quickly snatched them away from her. "First dinner, then sweets." I said sternly. "Aww, come on." She gave me puppy eyes as two of them joined their mother. "No means no." I crossed my arms. Suddenly, her soft lips landed on mine as she opened her mouth to deepen the kiss. "Aww!" (First son name) smiled. "Eww!" (Second son name) cringed in disgust. Slowly I felt her hand reach for mine as she took away the chocolates and handed them to our son. (Your name) then quickly gestured them to scatter as they ran away.

    "You spoil them rotten." I pulled away from her. "Come on, they're just kids, let them be." She chuckled and plopped on the sofa. "So, what's for dinner chef?" She smiled and looked at me. "Musashino upon." I said as I started arranging the plates. "Let me help." My love walked towards me but I skillfully picked her up and brought her back onto the sofa. "You worked enough, let me do the rest." I pecked her cheek and began serving the food. "(First son name)! (Second son name)! Dinner is ready, come down." I called for them. "We're not hungry!" They called in unision. "Those brats." I saw how (Your name) folded her sleeves as she walked upstairs towards their room.
Soon all of us were gathered at the dinner table. "Okay, let's eat!" My wife smiled as she started eating.

    "Those two were over hyperactive today." (Your name) walked out of the kid's bedroom as she stretched her back. "Lucky me they have such cool mom, when I put them to sleep they often stay up until twelve in the morning." I admitted. "Whatever! You promised that today we will do something special~" She whispered into my ear. "Of course I do." I picked her up as she rested her head on my shoulder. I lied down on the sofa and turned on Netflix. (Your name) slowly covered us in bedsheet and snuggled close to me. "Today I chose a special movie- huh?" She was already asleep.
I slowly pecked her forehead and hugged my little tsundere. The rain started pouring as soft knocking of raindrops against the window made me fall into some kind of peaceful trance. Soon enough I fell asleep next to the person I love from the bottom of my heart.

[𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍.]