Proposal

"Makoto and the gang managed to get us to the continent, after three years of life on the island it was huge good news to us. We all grew bored of the sunshine and sea and wished to continue our lives close to society. According to Naegi, he erased all the information about our connection to the tragedy. We're just students of hope's peak who managed to escape the tragedy on an island thanks to our headmaster. That's the story he came up with. We were returned our properties and were given some sum of money before we figured out our jobs and careers.
Mikan, Hajime, Nagito, and I started working in hope's peak academy. Me and Hinata as teachers, Mikan as a nurse, and Nagito as a scout for talented students. Akane and Nekomaru married each other the next day after our arrival to the continent. They both started managing few teams of athletes. Sonia and Gundam left for the princess' country as they both became queen and king of Novoselic. Teruteru opened his small cafe that quickly grew into a prosperous five-star restaurant. Peko and Fuyuhiko returned to their clan. Kuzuryu is about to purpose Pekoyama to marry him. Kazuichi opened his small mechanic repairing business, which also grew quite fast. I don't really know what happened to the imposter as he disappeared after our ship arrived. Mahiru started her own travel blog as she began traveling all around the world. Hiyoko was disappointed with that fact but she let her friend go. Sayonji opened her own dance school. Ibuki stuck to her solo music career. She couldn't get much popularity though, thanks to her abnormal genre but looks like she okay with that.

    Now I better tell you about our saviors, shouldn't I? Makoto and Kyoko married each other, Makoto became the next headmaster as Kyoko became the vice headmaster. Toko continued writing her romance novels, Byakuya inherited all his family's business and money. Aoi became my co-worker as the teacher of P.E. Ryoto started his own animation studio that has already released more than twenty successful titles. I'm not sure what happened to Yasuhiro and future foundation members. But I hope they're fine." I smiled as I concluded everything that happened to us.

    "Hey, (Your name)! We're getting late for work." Hajime called me. "Okay Chiaki, you heard your boyfriend, I've gotta go." I smiled as I stood up from the grass and looked at the grave. "Thank you." I smiled and walked away leaving a bouquet of yellow roses. "Sorry, I was visiting Nanami." I smiled sheepishly as I walked towards Hajime. "I'm sure she's happy that you visited her." He smiled sadly. "Why the sad face? I'm sure she's enjoying her afterlife in heaven." I tried to cheer my friend up. "Maybe you're right." He sighed as we walked down the pavement. "Future foundation did a great job of restoration of the city. I can barely differentiate between old and new city." I smiled. "Yeah." Hajime agreed. "Say, have you found any girlfriend yet?" I wriggled my eyebrows. "Well, you can say so. . ." He blushed. "Really?!" I gasped and smiled. "How does she look? Where did you meet her? What is her name?" I started asking questions. "Calm down." Hajime blushed harder.

    "Hajime! Wait a minute!" I heard an unknown female voice behind us. "Oh, hi Yin!" Hinata perked up while still blushing. "I brought homemade lunch for you. Hope you'll like it." A brunette young girl bowed and handed him a neatly packed bento. "Oh I'm sure he will!" I shoved the box into brunet's chest and pushed him aside. "Hi! My name is (Your name)! I'm this dork's friend." I pointed at Hajime. "Stop it-" I closed Hinata's mouth. "Nice meeting you, (Your name)!" Yin smiled. "Hajime talked a lot about you." She shook my hand. "Talking about other girls in front of your girlfriend? Very bad, Hajime." I parodied Nagito. "We're not dating!" Both of them said in unison and blushed. "Suuuuure." I smiled cockily. "Look at the time! We're really getting late now. I'm sorry Yin, thank you for lunch." He pecked her cheek and walked away. "See you, Yin!" I waved. Hinata grasped my hand forcing me to follow him. "Good luck you both." She waved back and walked away. 

    "So. . ." "Yes, I'm dating her! Any problems?!" He yelled. "No I am-" "I finally found a girl that makes me feel complete." "Dude I-" "I love her, a lot. Her silky brown hair, her dreamy brown eyes, her cute smile." "CALM DOWN!" I yelled and grasped his cheeks. "Hajime Hinata, I am truly happy that you managed to recover from your loss and found someone who makes you happy." I smiled. "Really?" "Of course!" I hugged him. "Now, let's go. We have a whole class of students waiting for us." I pulled away and walked down the hall. "Good luck." He chuckled as he heard a loud noise coming from my class. "I'll need it." I sighed and entered the classroom.
"Good morning kiddos!" I smiled. "Everyone stand up! Bow! Good morning (Last name) - sensei!" A chatenois boy smiled. "Thank you, Budo, please sit." I took out my attendance notebook.