Mess inside our heads

It was late in the evening as I entered my cottage. Taking a long warm shower I relaxed. Thats when I heard a loud

BOOM!

It was coming from restaurant. Quickly drying my body I wore my hoodie and sweatpants. Rushing inside the restaurant I saw something terrible.
There, in between the flaming remains of the hotel lobby, stood Nagito. He was laughing maniacly.

This. . . This turned me on.

Shaking the weird thoughts aside I looked at the classmates that were lying on the floor. "Nagito!" I gripped his t-shirt collar and shook him hard. "(Your name). . . I'll blow up this island for good!" He smiled creepily. "Sure. Good luck." I smiled and let him go.

We're in simulation anyway.
Nothing can go wrong, right?

    Nagito walked away leaving our half-conscious classmates on the floor. Eventually everyone stood up. Hajime had trouble standing on his two feet so me and Chiaki helped him to get into his cottage. As we made him sit on the bed he grumbled something.
    "Chiaki, what was it all about?" I looked at her. "Nagito wants to weed out the traitor, for that he placed many bombs around the island. Traitor has one day to show up, or, tomorrow at noon Nagito will blow up the whole island." The gamer girl sighed. "Hmm. . ." I mused thinking of solution. "We must find the bombs!" Hajime exclaimed. "And you must shut up and get some rest." I grumbled. "I'll talk to him tomorrow." I said and walked back to my cottage.

    Removing my clothes I plopped on my bed face first. Soon I fell asleep and woke up because of Monokuma announcement. When I strolled out of my cottage I saw how everyone were panicking and dashing from one bush to another. "Everyone, stay calm! We must split up and cover more area. Oh, (Male pseudonym), you're up! Nagito is in the restaurant, better talk to him." Hajime ordered.
    I walked towards the half destroyed lobby and made my way upstairs. There he was, sitting on the chair and sipping on some coffee. "Good morning, sweetheart." He smiled as if nothing happened. "Morning." I pecked his cheek. "Now, let's get things straight." I sat next to him. "What you are trying to do is pointless. Traitor won't come out." I sighed. "I know, its just a little part of my plan." He grinned. "Clever, as usual." I couldn't hide my excitement. Nagito was always up to something, I find it quite interesting. "What's the plan?" I leaned in. "You really want to know?" He smirked. "Let's make a deal, I'll tell you my plan if you'll answer my questions." He kept now empty cup down. "Questions?" I raised my eyebrow amused. "Yes." Nagito said grimly as he gripped my hand.

    Standing up he walked out of the restaurant his hand still gripping mine. We walked towards the cottages. His grip tightened with every step he took. "Nagito?" I tried to remove his hand. "Nagito." I called out again. "Nagito!" I yelped in pain as his grip made my hand shake. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me. "Oh." He quickly retreated his hand from mine. I rubbed my red stinging wrist. It will definitely leave a bruise. "I'm sorry." He took a step towards me. "Its oka- hey! Put me down!" Nagito gripped my waist and swung me over his shoulder.