Shared bed

The day has passed rather quickly. There were no Monokuma announcements, so the only orientation of time we had were little wall clocks that hanged in Grape and Strawberry lounges. Oh, we also had Mechomaru's in chest radio clock. "We must go to sleep, let's arrange our rooms." Hajime said. "How 'bout girls sleeping in Grape house, while guys in Strawberry?" Akane suggested. "There're seven guys and three girls. . . Not enough rooms." I stated. "Then we have to send two guys to sleep in the grape house." Fuyuhiko said. "I volunteer!" Kazuichi raised his hand. "Hajime, (Male pseudonym)? Do you want to go?" The mafia guy asked. "I'll stay." I said calmly. "Nagito, would you mind if I'll share a room with you?" I turned towards my boyfriend.
    "Wha- wha- WHAAAAAAT?!" Kazuichi yelled. "Why so surprised? I still have a promise to take care of." I crossed my hands and looked at Hajime. "Ah, right." He nodded. "Promise?" Sonia asked. "I'll explain later." The brunette guy sighed. "Okay. It's settled then. (Male pseudonym) will share a room with Nagito and I will sleep in grape house. Then, goodnight." Hajime smiled and waved.

    "So. . . Now there's one more problem." Nagito spoke up. "How shall we assign the rooms?" He said. "I purpose a game of stone-paper-scissors." He smiled. "Fine." We played one match. Nagito (me) and Gundam had won the luxury rooms; Fuyuhiko was in so-so room; while Kazuichi and Nekomaru got the shabby rooms. Saying our goodnight we went to our rooms.
    As we opened the deluxe room door we entered our room.

    It was quite spacious bedroom with built in bathroom. "So, um. . . Are we going to sleep in one bed? I mean. . . I can sleep on the floor if you're not comfortable." I scratched behind my head. ". . ." Nagito replied with silence and a straight face. "You okay?" I waved a hand in front of his face. "Lemme guess, you're angry at me because I refuse to tell you what I know?" I smiled and crossed my arms. ". . ." He gave a curt nod. "We lived in a big castle that was filled with naughty kids who used to kill adults." I plopped on the bed. ". . . What?" He looked utterly confused.
    "What, you wanted to know what I know right? You used to serve this kids, while I protected them all from the dangers of the outside world." I sighed. "We often shared the room. Well, you used to sleep in my room." I shrugged as I closed my eyes. "That's enough info for today." I poked him in the forehead with my index finger. "Bang!" I made a gun sound and giggled. "What you said. . . Is true?" Nagito sat on the bed. "Yup." I stood up and removed my hoodie leaving myself with a plain (favorite color) t-shirt. I turned around to face away from my boyfriend and quickly removed my sports bra.
    I turned around and saw how Nagito was blushing furiously. "What's wrong?" I asked. "N-nothing! It's just. . . I'll have to sleep with my pants on." He smiled sheepishly. "You don't wear boxers?" I tilted my head. "Of course I do! It's just. . . Are you okay to sleep with a guy who wears boxers?" He asked still blushing.

Shall I tell him that while we lived in that castle he slept with me while wearing his briefs or no clothes on at all?

Better not.

    "We're like. . . A thing remember?" I tilted my head. "Yes but. . ." He looked away. "Listen. I don't mind okay? It's not like you're sleeping naked right?" I chuckled. "You're right." He sighed and removed his pants. I quickly climbed onto the fluffy mattress and covered myself with bedsheet until Nagito asked. "Why are you wearing your sweatpants?" "Well . . . I wear panties you know?! Not shorts, not boxers but panties!" I yelled. "So what?" He smirked. "Says the guy who was shy to sleep in his boxers." I spat. Slowly removing my pants I slid under the bedsheets again. "Good night." He pecked my cheek and turned off the lights.
    "Night." I yawned and kept my head just above his collar bone. Then I hugged his side as I slowly drifted off into sleep. "Umm. . . Wow. Didn't expect for our relationship to move forward that fast." His voice woke me up. "What's wrong now?!" I raised my head. "Can I?" Nagito's hand was just above my side. I took his palm and slapped it on my waist. "Good night." I mumbled and closed my eyes. I heard his heart racing as if he ran five marathons at once.