Fluff time!

I woke up on a white soft bed and stretched my sore muscles. I was in Nagito's room, I figured it out quite easily. My room was never that clean as his. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

All I need right now is a warm bath.

    I started preparing the bathtub. Few minutes later it was ready to be used. I opened Nagito's wardrobe in search of some clean clothes. I took his white t-shirt and few towels. I threw a bath bomb and slowly laid in the wonderful world of bubbles and relaxation.
When I was done showering I dried my hair with the towel and wore the t-shirt. As I walked out still drying my hair I saw the white-haired guy. He held a tray that was filled with bunch of food items. "Good morning." I smiled. He frowned and kept the tray onto the table. "Is something wro-" "I'm sorry!" Dandelion hugged me. "Sorry? For what?" I was confused.

    "For all the shit I did at the times of tragedy." He avoided my eyes as he looked down. "Its okay." I shrugged. "I shot you, two times." He mumbled. "Meh, just a scratch." I shrugged. "I used you for my plans not bothering of your well being." Nagito continued. "I was happy when you were happy." I smiled in return. "I neglected your feelings! And used them to manipulate you!" He exclaimed. "That's true, you must make up for that." I huffed.
"I'll do anything for you!" He said. "Firstly, let go. . . I can't breathe." Nagito untangled his arms from my waist. "Now, what do you wish for?" He sat down impatiently waiting for my answer. "All I want is for you to be near me. . ." I sighed. "No matter the time. No matter the season. No matter the apocalypse." I chuckled bitterly. "That's the only thing I wish for. . ." I pecked his cheek.

    Suddenly, his eyes were filled with tears. He hastily wiped them off only for new ones to come out. "What's wrong?" I sat next to him and patted his shoulder lightly. "Why? I dragged you into despair, used you, got disgusted of you while you risked your life. . . Why? WHY?!" He sobbed out. "Why are you so good towards me? I've done so many bad things to you and you forgive me *that* easily?!" Nagito was perplexed.
"Because I know that you did it for a reason, to help me get back from that obsessed slave. Plus, I'm not the type of a person who holds grudges against her loved ones." I smiled and wiped his tears with my thumb. "Huh?" He looked at me. "You heard me." I smiled cheerfully. "I love you." I leaned in and kissed his soft salty (from tears) lips. He leaned in and deepend the kiss.

    Nagito pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "I love you too." He pulled me onto the bed.

[𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢0𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠0𝚗'𝚝 𝚐0 𝚝𝚑𝚛0𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚛0𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.]

    We huffed and puffed as pulled away from each other. Nagito covered us both under the thin white bedsheet. "Man and I just took a shower." I sighed. "Lets take it together then." He smirked cockily. "No thanks. I'll be back in a second." I stood up and went to the bathroom. I quickly took a cold refreshing shower and wore the t-shirt back.
When I came back Nagito was already dressed. "The breakfast is already cold." He sighed. "There was a microwave in the restaurant kitchen." I said. Nagito slowly raised his head and looked at me with pure bewilderment. "How do you know?" He finally asked. "What do you mean? I've been there while making cookies and soup-"   "You remember!?" He looked even more shocked. "Well, yes." I shrugged. "While in program you remembered our previous lives, in reality you remember the program. You're amazing!" He beamed. "Nah, just broken capsule." I snickered and went outside.

    We went towards the restaurant meeting some of our friends along the way. When we finally reached our destination Nagito went inside the kitchen while I sat on the vacant table. Few moments later the door flung open to reveal Sonia. When our gazes met princess dropped the tray she was holding and dashed towards me. "(Your name)! You're finally back!" She hugged me tightly making my bones crack. "L-le. . . L-let g-go. . ." I chocked out as princess let me go. "Sorry." She smiled sheepishly. "I'm just so happy!" Sonia tackled me once again. "S-sonia. . . S-spare my life!" I mumbled as my consciousness began slowly drifting away. "(Your name)!" I heard Nagito's voice as I came back to my senses.