Chapter 3: Early History

In 476 C.E(Common era) the iron age officially ended, the Roman Empire fell, and the middle ages have officially begun. The iron age lasted for about 800 years. During the middle, the Ningen started writing books about their origin, powers, and weakness they possess. These books were made for newcomers to help them master their abilities.

Wizards also started writing spell and potion books, most of the books were written in classical Latin and Swahili. However, most of their spells, rituals, and other things were all done in Swahili however some ritual spells were in Latin. The language of Swahili became a language of prestige and respect among wizards soon few more languages became languages of prestige and respect just like Swahili these languages were Spanish, German, Japanese, and later English. Any Wizard that knows the 4 languages of English,  Japanese, Spanish, and German gets the title of Wielki Przywódca (Polish for great leader). 

Of course, during the year 890, 5% of all wizards gained extra powers. The powers vary from wizard to wizard who had them. This created 24 distinct subtypes of wizards each has been categorized with a Greek letter, for example, Alpha wizards who can control plants, Eta Wizards who have super regenerative powers that make them young forever and regrow lost limbs and organs, and Omegawizards who can emit a very strong scream, these wizards became known as Letra(Spanish for letter) wizard. In the year920, 1% of all wizards started developing special shadow powers, these wizards became known as Kage (Japanese forshadow) wizards and another 1% of all wizards started gaining elemental powers, these wizards became known as Yoso(Japanese for element) wizards, 2.5% of wizard started developing frog powers and became known as Frosch(German for frog) wizards and 0.5% of wizards starteddeveloping immortality, teleportation powers and time powers theses wizards became known as Tiempo(Spanishfor time) wizards. Wizards who are neither Kage, Yoso, Frosch, Tiempo, or Letraare simply called Regulär (German for regular) wizards. In total, there are 6 main types of wizards. 

In the year 934 wizards made 2 special magic items. The first item is a special magic broom that wizards call an Escoba (Spanish for broom). An Escoba allows a wizard to fly when they sit on it. The next item is a magic wand which wizards call a Zauberstab (German for a wand). A lot of wizards use a Zauberstab to avoid fatigue when using spells and to cast their spells more effectively since using spells without a Zauberstab can cause a lot of fatigue. Also, wizards can unleash their Cero and Tarcza through their Zauberstab. Zauberstab are made from either wood or metal and inside every Zauberstab there is a small magic gem like diamond, amethyst, emerald, ruby, or sapphire and inside every Zauberstab there is a hair from a wizard to make the Zauberstab work only for the person it was made for and that no one else but them can use it.

However, the Middle Ages were a time of persecution since many people were accused of being wizards or monsters even if they weren't wizards, werewolves or vampires. However, most werewolves, vampires, elves,dwarves, and wizards managed to avoid these persecutions due to how intelligent they were. 

In the year 1004 wizards started to advance even more as many wizards started making special servants using blood magic and rituals which were spoken and written in classical Latin. These special servants were made bits and pieces of dead animals (including humans) and are brought to life by using rituals and magic. These servants follow the orders and requests of the wizard that made them without hesitation, and they don't ask questions. These servants are called by wizards as Gemischts (German for mixed). Gemischts are known for their brute strength and incredible loyalty to their master however they are dumb and can die from severe injuries. Many wizards prefer not to make Gemischts as they feel it is unethical playing God and creating a new life for personal needs is wrong. Of course, many wizards are against making Gemischts as they feel they might one day turn against them.