Chapter 36:Ukraine

On the 11th of April, Charles managed to get a coach from Warsaw as they all needed a source of transportation.

Finally, the 12th of April arrived, and the day started of with Przemysław in his own room slowly putting on his own gear he made with Charles. The gear he put on included a pair of black shoes, blue trousers, a black shirt with a white star on the front, a black gas mask that covered the entire face and had a dragon symbol on the forehead area of the mask, a, of course, a pair of black gloves that went 4cm above the writs and each had an elemental symbol, the left one had a symbol for water and the right one had a symbol for fire.

Przemysław proudly came out of his room sporting his gear, he then came downstairs for a quick breakfast where everyone saw, Przemysław's gear in all its pride and glory, of course, everyone recognised that it was Przemysław due to his voice and he quickly explained that it was him underneath the mask.

They all had breakfast during which Przemysław showed one of his mask functions which was to open up in the mouth area so that he could eat and drink when needed to, and then Charles announced that it is time to go. They all enter the bus and begin their journey to Ukraine.

The journey took them around 7 hours by that time it was 6pm and they all decided to stop a hotel to get some rest. During the time they were on the bus Przemysław using his enhanced intelligence which was granted through his mask which he called Ryu(Japanese for dragon) devised a plan which, was that he and  Hannah would go to Chernobyl to retrieve the artefact since they were the only ones that will be safe from the radiation.

The next day, after breakfast Charles and everyone else stopped at a forest near Chernobyl, as Hannah needed a safe place to fly and not be seen, they decided to do this as there were guards all around Chernobyl making sure no one enters.

Hannah gives Przemysław, a tight squeeze to make sure that he doesn't fall or anything, as Hannah was preparing to fly everyone wished them the best of luck in finding the artefact. Hannah then launches up into the air like a rocket, that in a matter of minutes they reached town centre of Chernobyl. From there they started searching every nook and cranny for the ball of power that was supposedly there, they even looked underneath floor boards and left behind toys but despite searching for hours and even checking many times, the place could give anyone the creepies to how run down and abandoned it was. They figured that the ball of power was probably in the destroyed reactor number 4 which was the source of the nuclear radiation Chernobyl.

They walked for about 20 minutes and they finally reached the ruins of reactor number 4. Przemysław uses his enhanced strength granted by his gear to lift up the rumble and there he finds the item he was looking for. As he was holding the rumble of the remains of the reactor Hannah pick up the ball of power which a small yellow glowing object that looked like a swallow pill for a child.

After getting the object, Przemysław puts it into his trouser pocket and flies off with Hannah back to Charles and everyone else who were waiting for them. Once they got here, everyone including Morgen wondered how the ball of power works or what it does.

As Przemysław was holding the ball in fingers on the right hand. Morgan then had an incentive to swallow it, so he quickly took of his prosthetics and as Przemysław was distracted, he grabs the ball and swallows it.

And soon in matter of seconds a bright yellow flash appeared and from that flash emerged Morgen who was very muscular, had regained his lost body parts and no longer needed glasses to see. "I'm fixed, I'm fixed!" shouted Morgen with pure joy.

Everyone was shocked at what has happened including Charles " It seems I was right about the balls of power being able to fix Morgan, but I don't know if they will fix Hannah and return us to our time" said Charles with a bit of frown. "Actually, they might be able to return us, to our time, during the transformation that I had. I had a vision telling me that I have taken one of the 12 balls of power of 2 which have been taken, the vision also told me that there is a ball of power that, unlike its 11 counterparts. It grants its user 3 wishes.  Also, the user can't wish for omnipotence or for more wishes" Said Morgan.

"Well, everyone," said Charles as everyone began getting on the bus. "it seems like the journey to return home and get Hannah's original body back continues" he continued. "I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a great adventure," said Przemysław as he looked at the sky with hope and wonder about what is to come.