Chapter 12: Floor 3: The Water Barer

Charles and Augustes were struggling to breathe as the entire room were entirely flooded. Then Charles need to come up with a way to get out this situation as he was starting to run out of oxygen, his lungs felt as if they would tear themselves in half due to the water pressure. Charles need to do something, Charles grabs his Zauberstab, he starts pointing it at the wall in front of him. Without saying a word (as he of course couldn't because he was submerged underwater) he fires a blue Cero from his Zauberstab. A Cero is a powerful beam of energy that just like Tarcza can be used, through a Zauberstab it also one of the 4 basic wizard abilities that all wizards have regardless of their type. The Cero touched the wall this caused a big hole in the wall big enough to make all the water spill out of the mansion. The Cero also touched Black's right arm destroying most of it in the process including the hand and elbow part of the arm, it also gave him many cuts and bruises on his right side of the body in particularly his face, torso and remaining parts of the right arm.

Everyone in the room along with the scales and fell through with the hole in the wall as they were dragged by the water in the room. Charles and Augustes luckily fell on to the branches of a tall tree, while Black fell on his chest to grassy ground a few metres away from the tree. The meanwhile scales and Charles' Zauberstab fell on to ground a few centimetres away from the tree and Black's top hat fell into the ocean. Augustes was the first to recover from the fall. Augustes decides to come from the tree and then help Charles come down from the tree as he very tired from using his Cero.

While this was happening, Black slowly regain his conciseness and trying to get, Black then felt a very sharp and intense pain where his right arm was (not knowing that it was mostly destroyed) and some pain at several places around his body. Black then looks at his which was now a bleeding stomp with no hand and elbow anymore, also the right sleeve of his jacket was almost mostly destroyed and ripped apart, Black also felt some cuts and bruises on mostly on the right side of his face and torso and also that his top hat was missing. While was getting he noticed that Augustes got down from the tree and helped Charles come down from it too.

When see the objects of his anger, Black gritted his from anger and the immense pain of losing his right arm and top hat. As that was happening, water surrounded the bloody stump becoming water tentacle to replace the lost limb, the water in the tentacle started to go red and blue because of the blood coming out of the stomp. Black using water created a crown made of ice to replace his top hat. Black then created 4 water tentacles on his back with hardened ice ending on them. Black then proceed to unleash his icy watery tentacle attack on Charles and Augustes. A very Charles warns Augustes of the attack, Augustes then grabs Charles and dodges the attack like a very professional acrobat from Black who makes 5 big holes onto the tree on which Charles and Augustes landed on.

Augustes then puts Charles somewhere, where he could see Augustes fight and rest peacefully for a few minutes as Charles tells Augustes he will need at least 3 or 5 minutes to regains some of his strength Augustes also manages during that time to retrieve Charles' Zauberstab. Augustes then arms himself with his cutlery. Black then stretches out his new right arm into a tentacle like spear to stub Augustes. But Augustes doges it and using his cutlery on his left hand. He slices a huge chunk of the red tentacle. Black then proceeds to fix his tentacle and ask with fury in his voice "How did this mere cutlery mange to cut a very hard piece of ice!". Augustes puts the cutlery in his right hand near his face and replies with a smile "This, cutlery is top grade quality and sharpness provide by the wonderful Moad family". "I'm going to kill you and that 12-year-old basted for ruing everything that was important to me" shouted Black then started shooting water and ice shards from his left hand. Augustes was of course skilfully dodging Black's attacks. Augustes during the time he is dodging later throws one of his knives at Black which goes deep into his left shoulder" No you have only but yourself to blame for what happened to during the circus event" said Augustes sincerely "NO, NO, NO, NO!" Shouted Black as he pulled out the knife from his shoulder then started firing more dangerous chunks of ice from his left hand like a gutling gun.