Chapter 44: The Battle of The Giants

Morgan, Alejandra and the Beetle were near the Shinigami base awaiting the Ice and Animal Giants' arrival. Soon out of the Shinigami base came out armies of tanks, jets, vampires, werewolves, a few super giants one had frog powers( she was knows as the Frog Giant and is 4 meters tall ), one had spider and scorpion powers(She was known as the Arachnid Giant and is 7 meters tall), one had fire and water powers( he was known as the Fire-water Giant and is 12 meters tall), one was very agile and had very sharp teeth and claws( She was known as the Sharp Giant), One had shadow Powers, flight and could create constructs out of shadows like swords, crossbows and hammers( He was known as the Shadow Giant) and one had wings(He was known as the Winged Giant and is 14 meters tall) clearly the Shinigami manged during that time to get few balls of power,7 minotaurs and 3 dragons. Everyone started wondering how did the Shinigami got their hands on the minotaurs and dragons since they are incredibly rare to find. tanks and jets began shoot their explosive projectile at Alejandra fortunately her metal skin proved to be impenetrable leaving mere dents that healed in seconds. Even the dragon fire breathing wasn't enough to cause damage to the Titanium Giant's skin. Alejandra laughed at what was happening as she along with the 4 armed giants and the Beetle began giving the Shinigami, the beat down. Though the Beetle had be careful as he didn't possess metal skin and didn't have regenerative abilities of the giants. However the Beetle was the only one equipped with a ranged attack as started shooting his lasers at the tanks and jets. He then proceeds to grab a dragon that was about to attack him, as he rips the dragon's head off leaving behind a huge splatter of blood and then proceeds to throw the dragon's headless corps at werewolves. 

As our heroes managed to beat the living life out of their enemies eventually the enemy sent out 2 men. One of them was the man who changed into the Animal Giant and other was a blond European who changed into the Ice Giant. " You'll no longer intervene with our plans" Shouted the Animal Giant as he shot and wrapped organic webbing from his mouth and wrists wrapping it all around the Beetle's torso and spraying it also the lenses of his helmet. Luckily the Beetle suit enhanced its users super strength so the Beetle managed to get rid of the webbing on himself.

The Titanium Giant then tried to get into a fight with the Animal Giant while he was distracted by the Beetle who began shooting his lasers at him but the Animal Giant proved to beg quite fast despite his size of 18 metres. But finally, the Titanium Giant manged to deliver a punch to the Animal Giant's face which made him fall over. However, the Animal Giant quickly retaliates by giving a powerful kick which greatly pushed back the Titanium Giant, close to a defeated tank that was used by the Shinigami to fight them. Alejandra then had an urge to eat the tank, so she did and after consuming the tank her metal skin became even harder and stronger than before, Alejandra then realises that in her Titanium Giant form she can eat metal to make her skin stronger and speed up repairs to her body.

The Beetle decided to eject Erde and Schrei to with the battle. Luckily Viraj gave some upgrades to the suit so now Erde and Schrei can shrink to a millimetre and grow up to 5 metres. The Ice Giant started using his powers against our heroes luckily, they dodged it. "We don't call ourselves the Ice and Animal Giant respectively for nothing" said the Ice Giant. "Funny it's what we call you 2" Replied Morgen. "And what do you call the giants on your side" asked the Animal Giant. "I am the Titanium Giant and he is the Four-Armed Giant" answered Alejandra pointing at Morgen. Soon Everyone was gathered our heroes the Titanium Giant, the Four-Armed Giant, the Beetle and his Cassette robots were on the left-hand side and on the right-hand side were the enemy and a lot of forest animals that were under the Animal Giant's control. Our heroes knew they were going to need strategy to beat the enemy.

The battle was intense and brutal during which Alejandra was in fierce physical fight with the Animal giant but then she used her martial arts train to trip him and then she knocked him unconscious by giving him a very strong hit to the head, the Animal giant then reverted back into his human. Meanwhile Morgen, Erde and Schrei started to distracts the Ice Giant by striking and then retreating, Morgen would fire a few of his Cero but he decided to stop doing that as using magic in giant form uses up a lot of energy. " You Think these mere attacks can stop me" laughed the Ice Giant. " We are not trying to" replied Morgen with a smile. As a few seconds jumped the shrunken down Beetle from the Ice giant's shoulder grow to his peak height of 14 metres delivering his knocking out punch. The Ice Giant just like Animal Giant was defeated and he reverted back into his human form.

Our heroes were triumphant and the cassette robots went back into the chest compartment of the Beetle suit as the mission was done. Our heroes then tied the enemy giants to a tree and made sure that they would unconscious for many hours using their magic.

After that was done Morgen decided that he should help his friends who were at the Shinigami Base so he changed back into his human form and went down the ventilation shaft while the rest of the team decided to stand guard and make sure nothing bad was going to happen.