Chapter 35: An Unexpected Adventure

Suddenly Przemysław and everyone who was asleep in the mansion was awakened from their sleep by a very loud quake. "What happened?" shouted Przemysław in his native tongue.

Przemysław run downstairs to only be met up with his cousin Tomek along the way. They both heard a loud scream of blood-curdling pain. "Let's find out where source of the sound is" said Tomek. They started running as quickly as possible to find the source of the screaming which emanating from the library. Once they got to the library, they saw that the screaming was coming from the secret chamber they of course entered to find, dead male and female corpses that had just recently died and an abandoned pyjama and glasses with some blood on them which were right next Morgen who was the source of the screaming as he was clutching his left shoulder where his left arm use to be as it was gone and it heavily bleeding just like the place where is right eye used to be as it just like his left arm was also gone. "What happened!?" asked Przemysław "Hannah is gone because of me and her doing the ritual" cried Morgen point the pyjamas and glasses next to him. So Przemysław grabs the book looks for the spell about soul bonding, put his finger, where Hannah's blood was, goes to the suit of armour that was in the room, he then made a blood seal in the armour, and started chanting the spell in the book hoping it would work "Soul of this person, bond to this object" he chanted the spell in classical pronunciation of Latin not ecclesiastical pronunciation like the Freeman twins.

Soon white light started flashing in the eye area of the armour's helmet. "Morgen what happened, what is this dead corps doing here, and what do I feel so tall" shouted Hannah who was now the 2.20-meter-tall suit of armour, she then looks at her hands "what happened to me?!" So, to avoid any more commotion, Przemysław, Morgen and Tomek explained everything to Hannah. After this was done Hannah lifted her twin to take him, so they could patch up his injuries as Morgan was still bleeding and lost consciousness, what worried Tomek and Przemysław is how Charles is going to react to this whole situation especially the fact that Hannah is now a walking and talking suit of armor.

Once they got out of the secret chamber, they were met by the residents of the mansion including Charles. Tomek's and Przemysław's worst fear was about to be confirmed. "What have you 3 done !!" Screamed in an angry Charles. "Don't blame it on Przemysław and Tomek, it was mine and Morgen's faults that this happened to us, Morgen suggested we should use the human resurrection ritual we found in one of your books, in the secret chamber that Morgen visited in February of 2014, the ritual went horribly wrong resulting in dead corpses in the chamber and of course mine and Morgen's injuries" wheeped Hannah as hanged her head in shame. "Please help Morgen, he is bleeding" pleaded Hannah. After seeing Morgen's injuries, Charles gets out his Zauberstab from his pocket which he got during the time he heard during the shake. "Ponya" said Charles pointing his Zauberstab on Morgen, as that happened Morgen's injuries healed in a matter of seconds sadly his missing body parts didn't. "Unfortunately, I can't regrow lost body parts and cure tumours, however there is a special potion that can regrow lost limbs and cure stuff like blindnessand deafness but the ingredients are hard to get," said Charles with a worried face. "You tried what you could" replied Hannah as she took Morgen back to his bedroom and guard him while he recovers.

As this was happening Charles decided to tell everyone else his greatest secret after all a person can't keep a secret forever. So, Charles proceeds to tell everyone his secret that he and Kevin are wizards. Charles then goes to the Chamber as he need to get the Shinjitsu out so he excused himself for a while and of course, gets rid of the corpses that were in his secret chamber. This took Charles a few minutes to do as he came back holding the disc-shaped object in his right hand, which he showed to everyone. As this was happening Charles proceeded to tell everyone his life story, the history of Ningen and how the Shinjitsu works. Charles wanted to uses the Shinjitsu to fully prove that Przemysław and some of the orphans who lived at the mansion were wizards, as only a wizard could perform rituals such as soul bonding and rituals.