Chapter 8: The Very Ugly Truth

A few seconds after Charles started his medication so he could use his Geist he felt as if he was being pulled out of his own body. Then Charles notices that he came out of his own body as a blue ghost and that his human body was completely unconscious luckily Augustes was holding his body in both of his arms during the process. Charles knew this must be the power of Geist that every wizard he knew was talking about. "I feel like a ghost, yet I am still kind of alive" said Charles in surprised and curious voice. Augustes and Charles' parents didn't hear him at all. Then Charles remembered what he told by a teacher at school that people can't see and hear him when he is in Geist form though people in Geist form can see and hear other people in Geist form. Charles then decided to enter Cornelius Black's office as in Geist form a wizard can fly and phase through walls like a ghost but can't interacted with physical objects like people at all.

Before Charles phased through the office door Charles heard his parents. "August takes good care of our boy and make sure to look after him during the time he is using Geist" said Rachel in a worried voice "Don't worry I will Mrs Moad" replied August with a serious tone in his bright green eyes and run to his room that he shared with Charles holding Charles' unconscious human body in both of his arms like a guardian angel. August puts Charles' body on the bed and sits on a chair next to Charles' bed guarding his body awaiting his awakening.

Charles in his Geist form phases through the doors of Black's office. Charles then sees that Black and White were having a conversation. "Is everything ready for our final stage of our plan, Edward" said Black in a serious tone "Yes Cornelius I have the dates of birth of our participants who were at the performance, Thomas and William even manged to find the addresses of the participants that can be useful to our plans." Said White as he put down the list he was holding in his hands-on Black's desk "Good job Edward gather Thomas, William and Samantha let's make it a special night" Cheered Black as he pulled out a blue orb, the size of an apple with golden rings that had zodiac symbols on them from his left inside pocket of his red blazer. "We will use this strange device again for our last night in London".

Charles gawked his green eyes in shock it was the artefact he heard and saw drawings and paintings of it at his Gakkou it was the European zodiac sphere a magical artefact created by a Greek wizard. Charles then started to wonder how Black got his hands on the zodiac sphere. "I gather everyone else to join as let's make it a night that London won't forget" laughed White demonically. "Yes, I just write something down into my journal then I'll join you and everyone else alright" said Black. "Yes Cornelius" replied White as he left the office with a bit of a smile.

Cornelius Black started writing what he was doing for tonight into his journal Charles in his Geist form saw what Black wrote into his journal. Charles then thought he should steal the journal and give it to the police as evidence of the Circus Du Cirque's crimes of kidnap. Black then left his office and went to his group. Charles monitored Black's moves awaiting his leave. When Black left with his group Charles immediately returned to his body.

 The experience of getting back into his physical body was very quick as it was only a matter of seconds if felt like a very strong man tied a rope around his body and pulled him towards him with all his mighty strength. Charles awoke in his physical body opening his bright green eyes. Charles saw August who was at his room guarding his physical body like a guardian angel.

"It Good to see you again Charles back in your physical body again, I was a bit worried that you may never return, I hope your Geist experience helped us in getting some major answers to this mystery". Said Augustes in a concerned way. "Yes, I have "Said Charles who was quickly rummaging right now through the pockets of jester costume looking for the smallest dagger he could possibly find. Which took him sometime to find. When he finally found the right dagger, he gave to Augustes and told him. "We are going to open Black's office door and take his journal from there as we are going to take it to the police as evidence of Black's kidnappings as he was behind all of them, we need to get to the office fast we only have 20 or 30 minutes before Black comes back" panicked Charles. Augustes nods in agreement and in matter of seconds both Charles and Augustes were at the door of Black's office.