Chapter 34: Destiny Day

The year 2016, started off great as everywhere on the news on the 16th of January, the dictators of Russia, China, and North Korea were revealed to be dead. February was an exciting month as Deadpool came out in cinemas, The Freeman twins were ready for the ritual that was going to happen at the end of February, Viraj got his final dan level for his black belt and Charles took everyone to Austria again for the half-term holiday.

Finally, the leap day of 2016 arrived. The day started off as usual with everyone going to school and Chris Russ once again dawning his Leap Day William Persona. As night came along and everyone was asleep as it was 11:10 pm it was time for the Freeman twins to wake up and do the ritual. They took the ingredients and book with them downstairs and went back to the secret chamber in the library it had been 2 years since the last time they had been there. The twins put a bowl in which they placed all the ingredients into it. Morgan then placed the special ritual book in between them, which was opened on the page where the special spell was. After this was done, Morgan then pulled about a needle from his pyjama pocket, the twins then pricked their own index fingers respectively to trick some blood on the mixture, that was on the floor.

After this was done, the twins decided it was time to the spell as it was getting close to midnight. The twins crouched down and placed their hands near the ritual circle and began chanting the spell that was in front of them in the book. "Hear me, hear me Lord, bring back the soul of our beloved from wherever they might be. Be it Heaven or Hell, back to the world of the living once again" They chanted the spell, multiple times using the ecclesiastical pronunciation of Latin. Soon flashes of grey and purple light started appearing near the bowl. "It's working!" the twins shouted in their minds. As they both saw the ingredients slowly forming human-like shapes, but suddenly the ritual went horribly wrong, as Morgan started feeling intense pain in his left arm and right eye while Hannah felt intense pain everywhere on her body. "Morgan what's happening to me!" screamed Hannah. And then there was a blinding flash of grey and purple light that enveloped the whole chamber, followed by a very loud and shaky BOOM!