Chapter 27: New Heroes

On the 15th of September 2007, the Moad mansion was officially turned into an orphanage and the next day the orphans would arrive, despite Kevin's distaste for the idea. Charles managed get 40 orphans into his orphanage many of them like Jake Green, Aaron Stone( from Scotland),Lloyd Llewelyn( from Wales), Toso Henry Anagonye, and boy-girl twins Hannah and Morgen Freeman( both them are from Yorkshire) were from Britain some were from different countries like Ireland like Emma Kelly and Cian McGuiness, Hungary like Zoltan Kovacs, France like Collette Dubois, Finland like Kirsi Järvinen( who is cousins with Zoltan Kovacs) ,Portugal like Fabina Ronaldo, Poland, Spain like Alejandra Jimenez, Germany like Johannes Wilhem Zimmer-Stein and some even as far as Japan like Shinji Todoroki and Chihiro Tsujihara, Australia like identical twin girls Amy and Zoe Kennedy, New Zealand like Rober Brown,India like Muhammed Khan, South Africa like Nkosi Theron , China like Ming Wan, Russia like Dimitri Ivan Chekov, Kenya like Amanda Kamathi, Brazil like João Rocha , Canada like bilingual in English and French Matthew Jean Smith, the Thabit quadruplets 2 boys being Burhan and Qais and 2 girls being Karima and Safiya all 4 from Palestine   and the US like Alfred Jones from California, Veronika Kalana Thompson from Hawaii, Fredrick Perkins from New York and Edward Jackson from Texas . So, the orphanage was already multicultural with what it had. All the Children with the exception of Tomasz Łukasz Grzybowski who was 9 were 7 or 6 years old. 

Once all the orphans were all together Charles announces that he will be their guardian and be responsible for things like their health and safety. Once the announcement was done Charles led everyone to their rooms. The last of the orphans to be led to his room, was the tall Przemysław Jonasz Woźniak who just like his friend Cezary Żarkowski and his cousin Tomasz or Tomek as he was called by his friends were all from Poland.

When Przemysław was shown his room, he was very happy as the room had: a good double bed, a small fridge with fruits like strawberries as Charles didn't want the children to overfeed themselves on things like junk food, a wardrobe for things like clothes and of course a bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a sink. Przemysław was overjoyed with his new room for how luxurious it was the last time he was happy was in January 2007, a month before his beloved mother died in a  car crash, his mother Jadwiga Woźniak was a very important person as she helps with his emotions like anger which he often lost control of and she along with his cousin helped him recover after the loss of his father Patryk Woźniak in October 2004 as he died of throat cancer. Przemyslaw often likes to say "szlak" or "Jasny Szlak" when shocked, frustrated or in trouble.

It took Przemysław and all the other children a few minutes to unpack their stuff after that everyone went to the kitchen for their dinner which was mushroom soup. During dinner Przemysław managed to sit in between his friend Cezary and his cousin Tomek. As everyone was eating dinner and introducing themselves to become more acquainted with themselves. Soon Charles made announcement which prompted everyone to quiet down, Charles announces to everyone that from tomorrow they will be attending a special school called a Sudbury school, he also explained how they work and everything, as this was happening, Przemysław went into deep concentration and thought about everything that was happening and everyone around him he even somewhat closed his eyes. Then suddenly he felt a few strong bursts energy around one emanated from Tomek who was sitting on the right next to him, one emanated from Charles, and the rest came from different directions of which Przemysław couldn't tell from where or who they were emanating. This wasn't the first time that such a thing, such things happened to him when he was concentrating really hard whenever he was in the presence of a select few people so far these people were his mother and Tomek, it's like as if Przemysław concentrates really hard enough, he could feel the life energy of those around but he never understood why and it sometime it drove him crazy as to why this was happening to him.

Because of what happened just now some people got worried and asked Przemysław if he was ok and of courses he answers yes. After dinner was finished and everyone went to their rooms. As Przemysław finally got to his bed, he knew that Charles Moad is probably no ordinary person just like his cousin as sometimes Przemysław saw Tomek do strange things sometimes mimicking Przemysław's supposed powers for a few minutes every time he touched him.