Chapter 30:2010

The year started of as usually with our heroes returning to school and celebrating the birthdays, that happened in January.

On the 5th of February, Tomek and Przemysław had their last conversation with Louis, through Skype as tomorrow he is officially moving to Norway, to carbine in woods with his parents, where he will have no access to technology and the internet. During that conversation Louis introduced Tomek and Przemysław to some of his favourite celebrities he likes to watch which were Bob Ross a famous American painter and Steve Irwin a famous Australian explorer, who were still fortunately alive. The 3 friends talk for 4 and half hours before saying goodbye to each other, as they knew they would probably not see each other for a long time.

On the 12th of February, the Winter Olympics began in Vancouver, Canada. This was the 21st Winter Olympics in history. Also, the group had broken up for the February half-term holiday. In which Charles organised a skiing holiday to Austria, they spend their about 5 days before deciding to return by plane on 20th of February.

On the 28th of February, the winter Olympics had ended and it was announced after the closing ceremony had ended that the next winter Olympics was going to be held, in Sochi, Russia.

In late March the gang had their Easter however, they couldn't go to countries because of a volcano, eruption that happened in Iceland, which caused all plane flights to be cancelled for few weeks so, the Charles decided to organised some special activities which included Easter egg hunting which everyone had a lot fun finding all the chocolate eggs, however most of the eggs were found by Viraj so the fun was kind of spoiled by him, but he did give out most of the eggs for everyone to eat them and visiting major British cities like Edinburgh, London, Cardiff, Glasgow and Liverpool. During the Easter holiday, Tomek and Przemysław were starting to miss the skype conversation they had with Louis

On the 6th of April the orphans returned to school. In late May, the ash cloud caused by the Icelandic volcano was gone so our heroes decided to once again to travel, this time they visited the country of Portugal for their May half-term holiday. They of course returned a week later to school. 15th of April the second BRIC summit happened this time a new member joined which South Africa, turning BRIC into BRICS.

In Late July, our heroes began their summer holiday during which they visited, Greece and Italy visiting all the wonderful building like the colosseum and the temple of Athens and, listening to ancient Greek and Roman mythology.

On the 2nd of September, our heroes returned to school. September was also the month in which Przemysław and Tomek started watching the animated series Sym-Bionic Titan which would get cancelled after its first season and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes which also got cancelled after its second season. On the 6th of October, the social media site Instagram was launched and also during the October half-term holiday our heroes visited Romania, where they got dressed up as monsters like Count Dracula and Frankenstein's monster.   

In November, Przemysław along with Tomek began watching the series Young Justice( unfortunately Young Justice would get cancelled after season 2)  and Transformers: Prime.

In December, Charles and everyone went for their Christmas holiday in Canada, doing typical things like skiing, have maple syrup pancakes, skiing and celebrating Christmas and New Year's Eve. When New Year's Eve arrived, Przemysław decided to tell Tomek his secret. So on the final day of 2010, Przemysław as he sat next to Tomek at breakfast, as they were walking to their room to get some rest before they go skiing for a few hours, this felt like perfect, moment to tell him. Before they entered their room in which Cezary was waiting for them, Przemysław in private told Tomek his secret which was his power, that's why he acted weird in moments like their first dinner at Moad Orphanage and why he briefly took up meditation. They talked for about few minutes about the powers, ending of that it is probably just his imagination as he is a 10-year-old or it is just grief after his mother being in a comma. After the conversation Przemysław, Tomek and their friend, enjoyed their New Year's Eve with Skiing, eating popular snacks, watching their favourite movies and tv shows and of course enjoying the final count down for the next year with fireworks. The Nadzieja group watched the fireworks with pride welcoming the new year which 2011 and waiting for what it has in store for them.