Chapter 43: Pre-Climax

Chapter 43:
Pre-Climax

At NY Prison...

BOOMMMMM!!! BANGGGGG!!!

Ashes, flames and debris started falling everywhere. The cries of the fallen echoes along the walls of the prison. It was a war zone, the prisoners took advantage of this and over threw the cops.

"THE GREEN GOBLIN IS BACK!!! HHAHHAHA!!" The Goblin said as he kept attacking the prison. "I'm sure that you all heard that Spider-Man is going to be unmasked. I can get all of you close enough for your chance at the killing blow!...care to join?"

The prison roared and followed the Goblin to the trucks that where still usable. They grabbed the weapons and broke into the armory. Before the Goblin blew up the fences, he glided down and passes all the drivers a little light.

"I'll let you know when to attack, when the bulb starts blinking green, you all attack full force. Hahhahahha. The Goblin said as he started rising higher and higher. "And remember, we are not the only ones that are going to be attacking! Fight to the death! For our ultimate prize! HAHAHAHHAAA"

The Goblin shot the gates and fences, the prisoner drove threw and headed to the police station.

The KingPins HideOut...

"Sir, your men are on their way, they close to the station." Said one of The KingPins men.

"Great news, Let me know as soon as the party starts." The KingPin said as he looked at his watch.

At Oscorp...

"Mr. Smyth, Norman said to send in two Spider Slayers to the satiation." Otto said as he walked threw the door.

"No, two more aren't ready yet, the function but not to the the 75% that the first one we sent operated on. We are fixing that one right now." Smyth said as he walked up too Otto.

"Send in two more, Osborns orders!" Otto said as he looked down on Smyth.

"Fine, but they won't be as effective, they don't got that metal coat on yet that Spider-Man can't stick too." Smyth said as he launched them.

"Not our problem, Norman's problem." Otto said as he walked out.

A few Blocks Away From The Station...

I can't believe that he got capture. It seems so...unreal. It's not like him to get caught like that. There's something wrong with my Spider. He is quick, agile, strong, flexible and he senses danger. Something's wrong, I have to find out wat it is.

The Black Cat landed on top of a building and looked around. She spotted moving prison vans, she saw two Spider Slyer's on the roof of the Police Station.

She leaped forward closer to the station. She looked for an entrance, she spotted an escorted car. She assumed it was the Stacys since they were going to unmask Spidey. She looked a little closer and saw Norman Osborn getting out of his limo and walking into the Station. She looked around again into ally's for a way in and she saw some armed men there waiting.

This is going to get hectic really quick, I better find a way in and fast.

At Police Station...

"Captain Brand, Norman Osborn and the Stacy family have just arrived. The Stacy family getting out the car right now, and Norman Osborn is waiting right outside." Said one of the officers.

"What about Jamison?" Asked Captain Brand.

"He has been here since we announced that we have him in our custody."