Chapter 41: Anger Management

Chapter 41:
Anger Management

"Aunt May, I'm home...well at Harry's place." Peter said as he walked in taking off his camera.

"Wasup bro, aunt May is sleeping already it's just us." Harry said as he looked at Peter trying to see how he was feeling.

"That's great, I think Ima get some rest, it's been a rough day." Peter said as he looked at the floor and walked into his room.

Harry just looked at Peter as he walked towards his room. Harry walked towards his room, he watched as Peter locked his room door and went inside.

"I hope tomorrow is a better day for my bro..."Harry said as he walked into his room.

Inside of Peters room, he put down his stuff and took out the helmet. He sat down in the bed and looked at it, he webbed it up and put it in his closet. He walked into the shower. He felt his body still tense after the fight. When he got out he locked his door and took out his suit.

It was torn apart, the lens on his mask were shattered and broken with pieces missing. Peter went to he closet and took out a sowing kit, he also took out a box that was filled with lens that he had collected incases something like that happened. He sowed up the holes in his suit and switched out the lenses.

Peter took out his web shooters and started at them for a while. He kept thinking about how he can upgrade them. Then the thought about rotation. He started drawing out the blue prints for their upgrade. He had finished drawing them out, all he need now was the parts. He hung up his suit and hopped to his bed and knocked out.

The Next Day...

"Yo Parked! This is weird to ask and it's also uncomfortable for me...but I asked coach if you can be part of the team cause we need a new point guard since our last one is in the hospital after some type of pod like thingy landed on...never mind that shit ain't important but can you?" Asked Flash as he watched everyone look at him.

"Yeah...sure I need something to help me keep my mind off of things." Peter said as he saw Flash shake his hand.

"Come today after school, your gonna be well known now Parker, bitch every where" Flash said as he swept a random hot girl off her feet and carried her down the hall laughing together.

Peter walked into class and sat down and saw Gwen talking to some guy. He looked back that the board but kept his Spider-Senses set on what Gwen and the guys were doing. Peter started getting jealous, the guy was making Gwen laugh. Peter held down on the side of his desk. The he sensed the guy wanting more out of Gwen.

"Pistt... Pete...your cracking your desk..." Said Harry as Peter looked down at his desk.

Peter let go and walked out of class. He went to the guys locker room and took a steaming hot shower. He was getting angry about everything that was going on. How he lost Gwen, how some guy is flirting with her and she's allowing it, How he could get the KingPin, how the Black Cat said she wants to be a hero like him but caused him to loose his pray.

He turned off the shower, he got dressed as the bell rang. Peter rushed to gym class.

"PARKER!!! Show me what you got since Flash thinks you have what it takes to make it on my team!" Said the coach who was also the gym teacher as he tossed him the ball.

Flash looked at Peter and put both thumbs up.

Peter threw the ball with one hand and made the shot.

"Now thee guys on you. You better score now boy."

Peter bounced the ball as he started going towards the basket. He bounded the ball between one of the guys legs. He dribbled as he got surrounded by the other two. He jumped up and dunked on the basket bringing down the rim and backboard with him.