Chapter 40: The Black Cat Part:2

Chapter 40:
The Black Cat Part: 2

Spidey and The KingPin were both staring into each others eyes with hatred running through it. The Black Cat started charging towards the KingPin. The Cat grabbed her and pulled her back and pointed at the ceiling that was opening up.

"Kitten, looks like we are going to fight our way out of this place."he said as helicopters dropped ropes down and men started sliding down them." I'm down to my last life Kitten. I don't want to loose it here, I want to laying in bed dying of age."

"Don't say that da...sir. Ill get us out of here." She said as she took stance with her father. "Spider-Man we are going to need your help."

Spidey wasn't paying attention, he started to pull on the KingPins arm and so did the KingPin. Spidey lifted his legs up, placed them on his chest and pushed off. The KingPin grabbe his foot and slammed him to the ground.

Spidey webbed the ceiling, and pulled on it launching him up. As he was falling towards the KingPin he shot two webs next to the KingPin and pulled on them. The KingPin raided his fist. Spidey quickly positioned his legs towards the KingPin. When they made contact the floor beneath them rumbled and cracked.

Spidey got up and lunged toward the KingPin. The KingPin flexed his arm and took the hit like it was nothing. He swung at Spideys face, Spidey dogged and jumped on top of the KingPins chest punching him repetitively.

The KingPin quickly grabbed Spidey by the waist and body slammed to the floor. The floor cracked deeper, Spidey couldn't get up. The KingPin lifted his arm and power punched Spideys face.

Spidey managed to wiggle out an arm. He caught the fist and held it as he elbowed the KingPins face. The KingPin riled over and Spidey got up and back flipped landing on the KingPins stomach cracking the floor further.

"At this rate, the whole floor is going to collapse." Said Te Cat as he took on four guys.

"We are Cats though, we land on out feet" said The Black Cat as she clawed through six guys.

"Yes your right we can land on our feet, but do 'Spiders' land on their feet?" Said The Cat as she looked over to Spider-Man.

"He had webs, he will be fine." She said as she backflips up a wall and cut one of the ropes." Besides he's going to probably get us out before we hit the ground...right?"

"He doesn't seem like himself right now, the KingPin called the room that Spider-Man was in the 'Failure Chamber'." He said as he ripped a guys nose clean off his face." Oh...no, that's not good Kitten, the KingPin had him in that room poisoning his mind with rage and anger. He's too condensates on defeating the KingPin to have a success that he doesn't even notice that it will end up as a failure!"

"But he is winning right now?" She said as she tackled a guy to the floor and threw him towards a group that was running towards her. "How is he loosing if he's clearly winning."

"Cause when the floor collapses, there will be deaths of the guys that we are fighting and it would be Spider-Mans fault!" He said as he hoped on top of a guy and back flipped with him. "Spider-Man doesn't kill!"

The floor kept rumbling after every slam and tackle to the floor that the KingPin and Spidey inflicted on each other. The Cat quickly took out little green cubes from his equipment. He threw ten to the ground. When they made contact with the ground they spread out and liquified into the cracks and hardened all within 4 seconds.

"That should keep this place stable for a while longer." The Cat said as he got tackled by two guys.

The Black Cat grabbed them and threw them at a crowed. She got tackled by 7 guys all at once. The Cat got up and started clawing at their backs.