Chapter 47: Darkened Spotlight

Chapter 47:
Darkened Spotlight

Great I'm already late to a place that I really don't want to go too. But I have to go aunt May is expecting me there, Harry and MJ are already there. Even after last nights huge battle I got an uneasy feeling about this.

Better try my best to get there faster. Gotta suit up quickly, web slinging will get me there faster then on foot.

Peter put his suit on and jumped out of his window. He started heading towards Oscorp aware of his surroundings.

CH CH CH CH

"Oh great..." Spidey said as he heard his web shooters run out of webs at the last minute. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he yelled as he landed in a dump truck.

12 Blocks Away...

In an abandon building with cobwebs hanging every step of the way. Boarded up windows and broken glass everywhere. Dust blowing in every direction from the wind that came through the cracks of the boarded up windows. There where claw marks along the walls and boards on the windows.

Black Cat awoke and rubber her eyes as she turned over looking at her surroundings. She panicked, she thought she had been caught. She sprung up and slipped on something's on the floor but landed in there hands and knees. She looked at the things that she slipped on. Her eyes widened and she smirked at what she saw that we liked. She picked up as many of them as she could with both her hands that she scooped up out of the bag and the floor.

She was holding diamond and gold rings, earrings, necklaces, she picked up one of her favorite objects within the bag that she purred at the sight of it. She held in her hands a diamond and gold cat ring that could also b used as a necklace. She put it on and put the rest of her new object into the bag.

How did I get these things? Last thing I remember was blacking out as u made a jump towards a building. I don't o ow how I ended up with all these. But they are mine now, me likely. But I'm guessing that my cat side must have taken over for me to obtain all this. Must have been curious if the shiny objects in guessing. I gotta keep that under control, curiosity killed the cat. But I still have all nine of mine.

She thought to herself as she leaped out the window in brood daylight with the bag tied up to her belt.

I better get home to check up on my father. Iv been gone a while he must be worried sick. I can't let him see all this stuff too, he would be extremely disappointed in me for following in his footsteps. I promised to use this power for good...okay this is the last time something like this happens. I'll give it back but not this ring, it's all mine.

She thought to herself as she made her way to her house. Flipping and jumping through the air.

At Oscorp...

"Where's Peter?" Asked Aunt May as she walked in with Harry and MJ.

"Peter is doing me a favor that all aunt May, nothing to worry about." Harry said covering for Peter being late.

"Nice quick cover." MJ whispered into Harry's ear as their hands met. "Oh my bad"

"It's all good MJ, I'll be that guy that takes things slow, so I guess I'll hold your hand for now until your ready for extremely fun." Harry said to MJ when aunt May started looking at the project Oscorp had worked on.

"Extremely fun?" MJ said with a smirk.

"Yeah on your level, like kisses on the cheek and hand. You know the real bad boy stuff." Harry said laughing.

"Oh shut up Har..." MJ was saying as a smell of pure waist and trash came into the building from the entrance.

"Sorry I'm late..." Peter said as he ran in smelling worse then the Hulks armpits. "Got into some traffic."