Chapter 44: Indoor War

Chapter 44:
Indoor War

The KingPins HideOut...

"I knew there was going to be a fight over who gets the Spider. I just didn't expect there to be war over him." Said the KingPin as he drank some vodka.

"Sir... The Black Cat is there too."

"She is, well bring her back and put her in the lab. Have out scientist extract the serum from her blood even if it kills her."

At The Police Station...

There was gun fire everywhere, fights and trapped civilians. It was The Cops verses The KingPins men verses The Goblins men and they where all there for a reason that involved Spider-Man.
Some wanted to kill Spider-Man, others wanted to capture him, and the others wanted to unmask him to look him in the eyes as they killed him. It was a dark thought, but that's all that the criminals thought about after
Spider-Man locked them away.

The KingPins men received their new orders, to capture The Black Cat and Spider-Man. The Prisoners kept firing at the KingPins men, the glass shattered and you could hear and feel the pain of the ones that got shot. There was blood everywhere, the civilians where trapped in a room and some of the prisoners where going into the room. But Spidey couldn't help but think about getting Gwen to safety, he also had Black Cat to worry about.

"Listen we need to get the civilians to safety, right now there are a few prisoners there. But I also gotta get Goldie Locks here to safety." Spidey said to Black Cat as he felt his Spider-Senses going crazy.

"I can take care of myself, even with all these guys here to kill you! Remember I'm the daughter of the pervious Captain." Gwen said as she picked up a lighter, a fire extinguisher and a broken piece of metal that was on the floor.

She put the metal piece inside the fire extinguisher tub. She shook it building up the pressure inside of it. She pulled the pin and fired it. The extinguisher blew out the metal piece grazing a couple of guys and finally making a hole inside of a propane tank that was next to the kitchen in the police station. Then she threw the lighter at the tank. Spidey watched as some guys surrounded them. The lighter landed, still ignited, it bounced slowly until it reached the tank.

The flame reacted with the gas that was pouring out of the tank. The flame expanded until it consumed the tank causing it to blow up. Spidey saw this and so did all the people there. When it blew up it exploded causing everyone to fly in the other direction of the explosion. Gwen knew exactly what she was doing, she did a dangerous act without killing anyone.

Spidey got up and so did Black Cat, he picked up Gwen and looked at her.

"What are you waiting for, that is at least a 15 second window that you can use to save lives." Gwen said to Spidey as Black Cat started knocking out everyone that was on the floor.

"Hurry Spider I got these guys." Black Cat said as more guys ran into the room from the war that was outside of the police station.

Spidey shot a web and went out the window. He landed in the wall of the police station and looked for the room with the civilians. He found it and counted 5 guys, his Spider-Sense sensed all 5 of them in their exact position. He found an entrance. He shot quickly shot webs at the lights blacking out the room.

The 5 guys turned on the flashlights on their guns looking around for a Spider-Man.

"Are five heads better then one?" Spidey asked as he crawled around the walls and ceiling in the dark.

"Where are you? Show yourself!" Demanded one of them.

The guy spun around and his light shown right at Spideys eyes.

"Night night!" Spidey said as he punched the guy causing him to fly out the window.

"4 more of you clowns to go!"

"Good luck with that freak!" Said one of the guys as he cocked his gun and aimed at the civilians.

Spidey dropped down he bent the nozzle of the gun.

"Having trouble there?" Spidey said as he pulled the gun and hit the guy In the face with it.

"Spider-Man! You better not be involved with this or else I'll make my articles X2 worse about you then they already are!" Jamison said as he tried to fiend the light switch.

"Oh shut up PicklePuss." Spidey replied as he tackled down two more guys knocking them out.

"You are under arrest, stand down surrender and take off your damn mask!" Jamison said as he looked for the lights on the wall.

"And the bad guys I beat say I talk to much..." Said Spidey as the lights came back on. "So u really want me to surrender while there is a war outside of this building and behind that door." Spidey pointed at the door while standing on the ceiling.

"...I hate you..." Jamison said as he saw the depths of hell outside the door.

"Listen Spider-Man if you can secure this building we will easy back on you a bit, but you still have crimes to answer for." Said the Mayor as he took cover.

"Alright stay in here, if there is trouble push down on this button in the center." Spidey said as he handed him the Spider-Tracer. "And don't let PicklePuss here play around with it too, cause you know he's kinda childish."

"This doesn't change anything between my family and you Spider-Man." Said Mrs. Stacy in his face.

"I know...sorry by the way, I shoulda done some else to save him. I'm sincerely sorry for your lose..." Spidey said as looked down at the floor.

Spidey backflipped through the door and webbed it shut. He turned around to see that Black Cat was handling herself well as she clawed through everyone in the room. He saw as Gwen run out of a room with riot gear on and the riot shield.

"Alright, we have to clear the building and make sure one else gets in! Time to finish this..." Spidey said as he web shot some people to the wall as he leg swept two of them down. "No mistakes"