Chapter 27: Personality Changes

Chapter 27:

Personality Changes

"Fury i was defeated by Spider-Man. But i managed to record the whole fight that i had with him thanks to the eyes on my mask that recorded it." White Tiger said as she started her regular meditation session to stay in control.

"Great work White Tiger, we will analyze this data, Colson get me Richard and Marry Parkers scientific records and their discovery." Fury commanded as he walked into the arsenal.

Meanwhile...

"Felicia my dear. You have finally completed all the combat training needed. You managed to learn faster than i did. It took me half a year but you finished in two months." Said her father as started throwing military graded throwing knives at her.

"Thank you father you taught me well. I will live up to your legacy." Felicia said as she flicked away the knives with a black leather whip that she loved as a weapon.

"You are more flexible, faster and your reflexes completely exceed mine when i was your age." He said as he hugged her and she did the same.

At The Hospital...

"No..." Peter said as he backed up and sat down next to Harry as the doctor followed him. Peter dug his face into his hands trying to hold back the tears. But how could he? He just lost found out that his kid died.

"Sorry for your lose son. She will make a full recovery by the next week. Sadly you can not see her right now because we have put her to sleep" Said the doctor while he tried to comfort Peter.

"Damn Parker... Thats tough...im sorry for your lose. I cant relate to your lose... The closet i got is seeing my older brother get murdered when i was just nine." Flash said as he handed Peter a tissue for his tears that were pouring out faster than Niagara Falls.

Harry got out of his seat and kneeled in front of Peter.

"Pete... I don't know what to say. I feel really bad for you brother. If there is anything i can do just tell me and ill get it for you. Im always here for you brother...always just like i was when we were kids." Harry said as he hugged Peter. The hug was almost a cure for the new internal poison of hatred that was created inside of Peter toward the Goblin.

The doctor came out and called for Harry and Flash, Peter was still sitting crying his eyes out of his skull.

"You may visit your friend Mary Jane Watson now boys." The doctor said as he saw Peter and his eyes started watering cause of the sorrow that he felt for him.

"Guy...do you...mind if...i visit MJ first...please." Peter sobbed as Flash helped him up.

"Sure Pete" Harry said in a sorry voice.

Peter walked into MJs room and saw her.

"Hey Pete,...whats wrong?"MJ said

He sat down on the chair next to her bed.

"MJ...Gwen is here as well...and she lost the baby due to a serum that the Goblin put in her."

Tears pour out of his eyes and MJs eyes watered.

"Im sorry for your lose Pete, come here" she said as she hugged him.

"I hope you feel better MJ, i got to go."

"Likewise Pete"

Harry and Flash walked in and Peter left the hospital. He ran into a near by ally and ripped off his cloths revealing his torn up Spider-Man suit from all the damage it had taken that night.

He was angry, he was blood thirsty. He had they eyes of a natural born killer. He wanted revenge, he wanted to let his anger out and push his strength to the maximum.

Spidey sat on the ledge of a building and started thinking.

It is my fault. Its all my fault! So many people have suffered to much cause of me! Not only did my Gwen suffer an indescribable pain but she also lost our baby. That wouldn't have happened if i wasn't Spider-Man. But i can't change that part of me. Gwen suffered more than the people in hell and almost died, MJ had a near death experience. The worst of all is that many people lost their lives including my baby. The baby died cause i wasn't fast enough to stop the Goblin.

From now until i die. I promise that i will protect everyone! No one will die cause if me! I am going to stop the Goblin! I am going to be New York Guardian Angel. I WILL BE THE HERO THAT BRINGS THE PEOPLE HOPE! Spidey said to himself as he noticed that he had punched a whole in the roof of the building

He launched himself into the air and started searching for a fight.

Meanwhile...

Felicia's father handed her a custom made cat suit for her. She put it on and it was a tight fit. Her feet had white high heels that had furry around the the top of them. She had a skin tight black suit on. On her hands she had white gloves that stretched from her finger tips to her forearms. She also had a black collar around her neck and it said "Black Cat" on it. The top was a very long "V" neck.and you could see some of her breasts.

(Idk how to describe her mask but if you know about her then u know what it looks like.) Her gloves were made to shot out a grappling rope for her to swing around. She wrapped around her black leather whip around her waist. She joyfully hugged her father.

Suddenly her balcony exploded creating a big hole in it. There where guys that swung into the whole from where the explosion was.

"What ever you do, DO NOT KILL THEM!!!" Said the KingPin threw the guys communicators.

They started charging at Black Cat and her father. Black Cat jumped up and kicked a few in the face. Two guys swung at her, dropped into a split and grabbed their fists. She pulled herself up and uppercut one guy and elbowed the other.

She took out her whip and started swinging it around it hit all of them and left blood red marks on their faces.

While she was fighting along side her father there was a snipper across the building. He switch to tranquilizer darts and shot. It took down her father first than her.

The guys grabbed both of them than a ship appeared. They went inside and then the ship started cloaking again. Spidey was swinging by and saw it, he saw the whole in the building and the ship. He wasn't gonna make it. He quickly took out a Spider-Tracer and web shot it to the ship before it disappeared from eye sight.

Later That Night...

"My dear Felicia you fought well but now well enough." The KingPin said as he picker her up by her hair and threw her against a wall.

"Leave her alone Fisk!" Yelled her father.

The KingPin grabbed her again and started cloaking her in front of her father. Felicia was dying. She struggled for a breath of air. She couldn't move because she her arms and legs were tied up. Her father was tied to a chair.

She started squirming for air. She was suffering, the KingPin punched her in the gut. The hit caused her eyes to flair up. Her crystal blue eyes started getting dark. Then they started clearing up, her pulps when from a normal humans eyes to a cats eye. The color went from the dark black to a gray with blue in it. He gold blond hair changed color to a snow white. Her muscles shrunk and then exploded with strength. All her muscles were enhanced and more visual. Her skin tight suit got even tighter. Her nails crew into claws.

She broke threw the rope that she was tied to and slashed the KingPins faced with her claws. He dropped her from his grasp. He quickly whipped out a gun and shot. She dogged every signal bullet and lunged at the KingPin. He caught her and slammed her on the ground and tazed her. She started squirming at the electricity.

"It seems that the formula that your father gave us worked. We also added two improvements. You will learn to transform on command also...we put cat DNA in it. Thats also why you have become more like a cat" The KingPin said said as he grabbed her by her hair and threw her into a cage.

"Since your an animal now, ill treat you like one. Make your self comfortable you worthless piece of shit!" The KingPin yelled.