Chapter 30: Days After

Chapter 30:
Days After

"Gwen dear, how was your day?" Said Captain Stacy as he took of his gun holster.

"Yes, how was your day sweetie." Gwen's mom said as she placed the plates on the table.

"How do u think im doing? After all that has happened. Im tired of you guys asking me ever since i got home from the hospital six days ago." Gwen said as she sat down.

"Don't worry sweetie, your safe here with us. You don't have to worry anymore." Mrs. Stacy said.

"I know mom, i know...but for some reason i don't feel...safe." Gwen replied.

"What do you mean dear?" Mr. Stacy said.

"I don't know, it feels like i lost a lot but that i will lose more."

"Your safe with us here dear. We have a 24/7 search going on right now looking for the Green Goblin. He wont be able to get to anyone." Mr. Stacy said.

"I know daddy...but i still have that feeling."

The Next Day...

"Ok aunt May, im going to school now." Peter said as he kissed her forehead and walked out the door.

Im running low on web pellets. I better take more picture to sell to the Bugle. One day, one day ill give Jonna Jamison an atomic wedgie with my webs. But why does he hate my alter ego so much!

When Peter arrived to school he saw Harry with MJ doing the homework that they did not do the night before. He saw Gwen but walked to Harry and MJ. Gwen saw Peter and walked to him.

"Hey guys, what you working on?" Peter asked.

"Im finishing up my history assignment and MJ here is doing her math."

"Hi there Harry and Mj. Pete can we walk together real fast?" Gwen asked.

"Sure, why not babe" he said with a smirk.

They both started walking together towards the store in front of their school. Peter reached for Gwens hand. Gwen grabbed Peters hand. They walked with a short silence.

"Peter got any news?"

"Not really. Im just running low on web pellets and have started to get this feeling in my gut that we are going to loose more. Even my spider-senses have been telling me."

"You too, iv had that same feeling, but it felt like if i was going to loose another part of me."

"Don't worry Gwen ill protect you."

"Pete i heard my dad speaking on the phone yesterday... They have a plan to catch you. You have to be careful because from the sound of it... They are certain that they will capture you."

"My Spidey senses will worn me of anything suspicious. Don't worry about it." Peter said as Gwen and him walked into the school.

MeanWhile...

Down in the depths of the Green Goblins destructive lair. The Goblin had designed his new armor that would help him fight Spider-Man. He had improved his gliders speed by a ton more. He designed a new bio chemical that would only affect Spider-Man and make others sick.

The Goblin walked towards his bio chemical compound and started mass producing it. He took one of the ones he produced with him and blew up a whole in the wall that lead to the suers.

After a while the Goblin got to his destination. He arrived under Mid Town High, the high school that Peter, Harry, MJ, Gwen, Flash, and the rest of the people that went there.

He searched for the air circulation vent. When he found it he threw the chemical compound inside. When the compound hit the air vent it bursted open and a bio chemical gas started spreading out in the air vents.

"Now time to wait...for the fun that comes tonight. Haaahhaaah."

Later That Day...

"Do you feel a little bit...woozy?" Asked Peter.

"No" responded MJ who was walking with Peter to his locker.

As they walked MJ pulled out two of the pictures that were taken of her by her new modeling job.

"Wow MJ! They really got your good side for once." Said Peter joking as he laughed.

"Oh ha ha very funny Peter. But honestly though, what do you think?" MJ asked as Peter started to open his locker.

He held both of the pictures right next to each other. The picture on his right had was a picture of her wearing a black crop top shirt with blue skinny jeans and a black and blue tiger design on it.

The second picture was a skin tight blue shirt with orange leopard spots on it. She had a black skirt.

"I can't decide MJ, ill have to go with the pic of you with the tiger blue jeans." Peter said as he handed back the pictures.

"Thats my favorite too, i just needed someone else to say it." MJ said as she walk with Peter to lunch.

"Soooo MJ. You have been getting kinda close with my brother Harry." Peter said with a smirk.

"Maybe yes or maybe not. All I know is that you don't need to know." MJ said while Peter was to buy his lunch.

"Ha...very...uh" Peter collapsed on floor of the school with everyone surrounding him.

"Peter can you hear me! Peter!!!" Yelled the voice of Gwen. The last thing he heard before he feel into a deep sleep. Without knowing the chaos that is to come.

MeanWhile...

"Its time...hahahahah" evilly laughed the Green Goblin.