Chapter 38: The Cat Part: 2

Chapter 38:
The Cat Part: 2

At Oscorps Demonstration/Presentation Stage...

"As everyone in this room can see I am back. Your proud C.E.O and also founder of this fine company. Now you all may be wondering why I have call you all here today. Also I have noticed that 90% except the 10% of custodians, may have noticed that our company was going to be bought by the Hardy foundation. Well that did not happen, Mrs. Hardy said that without her we where gonna die out and go bankrupt...well I am here to say other wise. She said that we won't make it without her...well we will and then we! Will be the ones taking over her company. Now I know that some or all of you are wondering how we are gonna do that...well our Key is Spider-Man. He is our gate way to escape from this hole that we have dug for ourselves. The city and its citizens have called for the arrest for Spider-Man. If we can mass produce the prototype I've created than we can create it and sell it to the city. Now the city won't just buy one at first they will buy about 5 cause they want to see if it can defeat Spider-Man. Thats phase one. Phase two is that then they will buy a lot more for daily crime. On to our final phase, we will earn ourselves a military contract taking Stark Industries out of the top. Now to create this prototype I needed the help a a person that has experience with high tech robotics, thanks to out new employee Alister Smyth. We have the new high tech device. I introduce to you Mr. Smyth." Said Norman Osborn as he stepped down and everyone clapped and cheered.

"Hello and thank you for having me here. Now I have two words. 'Spider-Slyer'. Now I know that some may be wonder what it would look like, well we have worked on this project secretly, and now we want to show you. Mr. Osborn and I both know that all female Spiders are a lot bigger than the male Spiders. We also know that more than one male spider want to mate with the female, well we have created a dozen male spiders that are about 5"10 feet tall and out female spider is exactly 17feet tall and she is a lot more deadly than the males. The males are armed with, machine guns, rocket launchers, webs and claws. The female is armed with claws, me machine guns, webs, rocket launchers, deadly acid that dissolves anything, and electric pulses. In phase one we will give them the males and when they ask for more we will offer the Female and they won't be able to say no to it. That would help us take this company forward and succeed." Said Mr. Smyth as the crowed cheered.

Down In The Sewers of NYC...

"Aw gross out of all the places that we could have came we come here, it smells worse than the time I had to save a hobo." Spidey said under his breath to himself as he landed in the water.

"This was a great place to have a bunker in back in my day Spider-Man, and the boys around yours and Felicia's age didn't go around kisses the daughters if highly respected people." Said The Cat as he looked back at Spidey.

"We'll...ummm...in my defense I wasn't expecting it...Im kinda dealing with...certain things at the moment..." Said Spidey as he scratched his head and tripping over a rock falling into the water.

"With that surveillance ability you have you still strip over a rock." Said the Cat as he kept walking.

"Ew yuk...oh damn that's gross. I think some got in my mouth." Said Spidey as he jumped up to the ceiling if the sewer.

"So Spider-Man...you dealing with something so you decide to come to my daughter and try to get your webs all over the place." The Cat said as he jumped across to the other side of the sewer.

"No...well...not exactly. Okey ill tell you cause I wanted to tell Felicia but she kinda had other ide..." Spidey replied but then slipped off the ceiling due to some unknown smelly substance.

"You where saying..." The Cat said as he face palmed when he heard Spidey fall.

"Okey...it's kinds hard to talk about cause it really hit home... Cause I'm close with the family under the mask...I...I failed fighting the Green Goblin...i had promised myself that I was going to protect the city, that no one will die while I'm alive. Then I fought the Green Goblin, he had a master plan that was unbeatable. At first I didn't even think he had a plan. But then when it all wrapped up, he was unpredictable and he killed Captain Stacy...but I guess that it was my fault for trying to protect the older woman more. He put me to shame caused the whole city to hate me. Cause of him I can't even swung around the block without anyone calling me out or calling the cops." Spidey said as he punched the wall creating a crater.