Chapter 26: Hospital

Chapter 26:

Hospital

"Come on Gwen just hand in there. Think about something else" Spidey said as he kicked the doors open causing them to shatter.

"Help! She has been injected with a biological compound. Shes pregnant with a child! Its not just one life that has to be save but it two!" Spidey said while Gwen was screaming and clawing everything near her.

The the employees rushed her to the emergency room. Spidey walked out and saw EMIN3M waiting for him.

"Listen kid, thank you for saving my baby girl. She means the world to me, unlike most of the women in my life. If there is ever anything i can do for you when im here just call this number." EMIN3M said while handing Spidey a paper with a cell number in it.

EMIN3M got in the car and drove off with his crew. As EMIN3Ms car made a turn another car came at full speed out of control. It was gonna hit the hospital. Spidey jumped up, he quickly made a safety net in front of the hospital. He leaped to the car and saw Harry and Flash struggling to get MJ out of the car.

Spidey ripped off the door and pulled out MJ and Harry first, then he web pulled Flash out. At this very moment Flash had forgotten all about MJ being hurt and was being a fanboy. Spidey busted threw the doors and handed MJ to the doctors.

As they were taking MJ Spidey could hear the chaotic yells of Gwen while the doctors were still working on helping her. Harry recognized the yells and gave Spidey a death glare of suspicion.

Flash ran up to Spidey so fast that it set off Spideys spider sense. He whipped out his phone and a sharpie that he had in his pocket.

"Yo Spidey! Big fan dude! Can i take a picture with you and can you sign my forehead!!!" Flash said filled with excitement as Harry was waiting to hear from the doctors about MJ.

This is so ironic, this meat head hates my mire existence as Peter Parker but as Spider-Man he seems to obsessively admire me. It would be me to have to deal with this. Great! I better just play along. Peter said to himself.

He grabbed the sharpie and posed with Flash while Harry took the picture. Harry was very disappointed in Flash, he was still basically dating MJ but she was erased from his mind as soon as he saw Spidey. Spidey signed Flashes forehead. He heard the sirens of the cops coming cause of the crashed car.

He left and scaled the hospital to the roof. He sat there healing up the rest of his body after the horrifying fight with the Goblin. He was still im shock of the transformation that had happened to him. He was worried for Harry because he knew that after tonight he might not see his father again as the normal Stormin Norman.

He started having regrets and fear over how Gwen got injected and is suffering because she was his girl. He kept thinking to himself.

The only reason why the Goblin went after Gwen is because she is my girl. The love of my life and the future mother of my child. Damn i should have protected her, i cant be with her with thought drilling into my head that she would be a constant target for the Goblin and any future enemies that i might make.

I also feel bad for my best friend Harry, basically my brother. He has been so much help when we were kids and now that he is back he has really helped me out with everything and basically every problem in high school. He is family to me in my heart. I just really hope that he does not find out that his father is arch nemesis.

I feel as if all the pain that has happened to my family basically is my fault. If it wasn't for me they would not be hurt especially not my Gwen and our child. Now i find out that MJ is also hurt, one of my childhood friends that lives right next to me. Its not like anyone is going to come and pick her up. He mother was murdered by her father but there was not enough evidence to prove it. Her father doesn't give to shits about her. I remember once that she told me that he tried to make her be a prostitute so that he can have more money for his alcohol and drugs. The only person that can get her out is Aunt May cause she is MJs sub-guardian that was given to her cause the state knew that he wouldn't take care of his daughter.